Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ban all Bengalicels!!!

• Thread starter tandoorichickencel
  • Start date
tandoorichickencel

tandoorichickencel

Officer
★★★
Look at this Bangladeshi enjoying a white foid while we rot.

Just be Bengali is law

Ban all bengalis fakecels now

ban all currymoggers

We bengalicels are the truest cels of them all, fuck you

AI generated images. Bongalis are literally the most cucked curry group

Cucked by Biharis (Magadha, Nanda, Maurya)
Cucked by Andhras (Satavahana)
Cucked by Tamils and Kannadigas (Cholas and Sena)
Cucked by Turks and Afghans (Khiljis and Mughals)
Cucked by Marathas
Brutally Giga Cucked by British
Cucked by Pakistan in 1971

Broootal

Ban all Bengali 'cels'

I’ve had enough of bengalis giving other curries a bad rep but ascending en masse with white women exclusively while we suffer from curry tax.

All curries who have race mixed with white women are bengalis unless proven otherwise.
A whole lotta copium at once

I’ve had enough of bengalis giving other curries a bad rep but ascending en masse with white women exclusively while we suffer from curry tax.

All curries who have race mixed with white women are bengalis unless proven otherwise.
Bro wtf are you smoking? :lul: Acc. to data Sri Lankans (and assuring Tamils also follow the same trend) marry out the most

I bet you’re not even curry
He got cucked by a curry

Bro wtf are you smoking? :lul: Acc. to data Sri Lankans (and assuring Tamils also follow the same trend) marry out the most
How sure are you? Can you post studies. Someone mentioned Bengali men marry white foids 4x the rate of Bengali foids marrying white men.

This trend isn’t common among south Asians except only in bengalis is it real

@Fevet prepare the dori :feelsrope:

Im 100% curry. fuck off larping cumskin
You said you’re half white (dad) and half Filipino (mum). Makes sense if you’re actually from Australia cos this country is full of SEAmaxxing white men

You said you’re half white (dad) and half Filipino (mum). Makes sense if you’re actually from Australia cos this country is full of SEAmaxxing white men
damn you got me. How do you even know this? Quit stalking me

Sinhalese aren't Jeets
Wtf? They are literally genetically closest to Sri Lankan Tamils. They speak an Indo-Aryan language. Probably were migrants from Maharashtra and Bengal

You don't know wtf you're talking about :feelsseriously:

ইনসেল কমিউনিটিতে গেটকিপিং-এর মতো করুণ কিছু হতে পারে না।

But "Muh ethnics the biggest trucel saar" stfu

How sure are you? Can you post studies.
The rate of assimilation among Sri Lankan Australians is fairly high: among second-generation immigrants, the 'in-marriage' rate was extremely low – 5.6% for brides and 3.0% for grooms.
Someone mentioned Bengali men marry white foids 4x the rate of Bengali foids marrying white men.
They don't

This trend isn’t common among south Asians except only in bengalis is it real
Source? Imagine believing someone like Bongalis are chads :feelsseriously:

I'm Indian. You Indian morons do realize that for the rest of the world, differences between Indians don't exist, right?

Which type?
Did you even read my post?

I'm Indian outside of India. I won't answer your question because it doesn't matter. I'm ONLY INDIAN.

Nobody outside of India gives a shit about this or that Indian type or language. NOBODY.

Did you even read my post?

I'm Indian outside of India. I won't answer your question because it doesn't matter. I'm ONLY INDIAN.

Nobody outside of India gives a shit about this or that Indian type or language. NOBODY.
Okay, are you North Indian or South Indian?