Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bambi is a faggot Jew who never deserved Faline

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
@proudweeb is this your hero?

CHAPTER 12
He rarely saw Faline. She always stayed close to her mother, and turned out to be remarkably shy.
Whenever he happened to see Falineor one of her friends in the distance he was overcome by a storm of excitement that he could not understand.
It even happened quite often that that he would recognize just a trace of where she had been, or that he would draw in breath to test the air and smell that she was
nearby.
He felt irresistibly drawn to her ever more often.

CHAPTER 13
One day, he came across Faline.
He had not expected to find her at all, for his thoughts were at that time very confused from all the restless yearning that had possessed him, and he had not realized she was there.
Now she was standing in front of him.
For a while he was speechless and merely stared at her, then, awestruck, he said, “Faline ... you’ve become so beautiful ...”
Faline retorted, “Can you still recognize me then?”
“Of course I can still recognize you!” Bambi exclaimed. “We grew up together, didn’t we?”

Faline sighed. “It’s been so long since we saw each other.”
And then she added, “People can become complete strangers to each other,”
but she said it in a teasing way, simple and elegant, like she had used to do.
“Stay where you are!” he gasped. “Just stay where you are ... I’ve got to ask you something.”
Faline stood still. She was curious and asked “What do you need to ask me?”
Bambi said nothing.

“Oh, well if you’re just chatting ...” said Faline and was about to run off.
“No!” Bambi quickly exclaimed. “Stay there ... I want ... I want to ask you ... do you love me, Faline?
She looked at him with even more curiosity than before and felt slightly wary.” I don’t know.”

“Yes you do,” Bambi insisted. “You must know! And I know it too, I can feel it perfectly well that I love you. I’ve got a furious love for you, Faline. So now tell me, do you love me?”

“Maybe, it could well be that I’m fond of you,” she answered casually.

“And will you stay with me?” enquired Bambi, becoming more excited.

“If you ask me nicely” ... said Faline gaily.

Bambi lost control of himself and exclaimed. “I am asking you, Faline! My love, my beautiful Faline, do you hear me? I’m asking you with all my heart!”

“Then I certainly will stay with you,” said Faline softly

CHAPTER 14

Bambi was about to go into the thicket to find Faline, but then she came out of it.
She had been standing close to the edge of the trees and seen everything.
“That was wonderful,” she said with a laugh.
But then she became serious and gently added, “I love you.”
The two of them went on their way together and they were very happy.

CHAPTER 15
He had spent a happy night and into the light of morning romping with Faline, it was such bliss that he even forgot to eat.
But that was because he had tired himself out so much that he did not even feel any hunger.

CHAPTER 19
He would walk around all through the nights, wandered about at the time the sun rose and when the morning sky was red, all along uncharted ways, without Faline.

There were times when he still felt an urge to go to her, sometimes he was still as happy to be with her as he had been before, he found it beautiful to walk about with her, to hear her chatting, to have a meal with her at the edge of a thicket; but now these were things that did not satisfy him as much as they had done.

Before, it was rare for him to think of the elder when he was with Faline, and even then it was only fleetingly. Now he was out searching for the elder, he felt an inexplicable yearning to see him and remembered about Faline only once. He could always find her whenever
he wanted her.

CHAPTER 22
Bambi had come across Faline in the night. She looked sadly at him and was very shy.
“I’m by myself so much,” she said quietly.

“I’m by myself too,” Bambi replied hesitantly.
Faline seemed disheartened and asked, “Why don’t you stay with me any more?”
“I have to be alone,” he replied.
Faline looked at him and quietly asked, “Do you still love me?”
Bambi did not hesitate and answered, “I don’t know.”
She went calmly away and left him alone.

CHAPTER 25
At first, Bambi wanted to turn round and go away, but then he saw that
it was Faline. His first urge was to jump forward and call to her. But he stayed where he was as if rooted to the spot. It was so long since
he had last seen Faline.
His heart began to beat hotly. Faline was walking slowly, as if she were tired or sad.
She looked like her mother now, looked like Aunt Ena, and when Bambi noticed this it was with painful astonishment.

Faline raised her head and looked in his direction, as if she could feel that he was near.

Again, Bambi felt the urge to go toward her, but, again, he stayed where he was, powerless and lame, he was unable to move.

He saw that Faline had become old and grey.

Gay and audacious little Faline, he thought, she used to be so beautiful, so nimble.
His entire childhood suddenly shimmered up in him.
The meadow, the paths his mother led him along, the happy games with Gobo and Faline, the good grasshopper and the butterfly, the struggle with Karus and Ronno by which he had won Faline for himself.
He suddenly felt happy again, but nonetheless shaken.

Over there, Faline was walking away with her head sunk down to the ground, slow, tired and sad.

Last edited:
Is this before or after his mother got shot?

That movie was pure nightmarefuel to 7 year old me tbh ngl

That movie was pure nightmarefuel to 7 year old me tbh ngl
Bigger

Bambi never seemed that bothered by his mom. Bounced back very quick.

Littlefoot was so wrecked only a loli could save him