Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Balkancels, would you date a girl that can't cook balkan food?

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Sarma-or-Cabbage-Rolls.jpg

Musaka-griega.jpg

1200px-Kebapche_bg.jpg

bulgarian-shopska-salata-56a27a653df78cf772768465.JPG
palnchushkibqlsos2.jpg

Shame on me, forgot something very important

full.24257.JPG

z10778942M,Banica.jpg

Yeah, I'll do the cooking for my woman.

Im not from Balkan but those kebab look good in the third pic

Im not from Balkan but those kebab look good in the third pic
That's not kebab. It's like a hot dog, but made out of hamburger meat.

I would rather stick to my fruits and vegetables, thank you though.

But then another question rises. Would she eat balkan food, if she already isn't into it.
Then I hope she has the money for fast food and restaurant dining.

Interesting, is it a big deal for woman to cook in the balkan's? Here in the U.S.A Woman no longer learn to cook it seem's.

Interesting, is it a big deal for woman to cook in the balkan's? Here in the U.S.A Woman no longer learn to cook it seem's.
In the balkans it's a veeeery important thing. Most women actualy take great pride of being able to cook well. Once me and a few ppl from my college class went to a beach house for a 3 days, and the 2 girls who were there spend most of the time cooking, and one of them was considered Stacy.
I should also mention that the Stacy girl cleaned the whole house on the last day before we left.

Last edited:
Forgot another clasic balkan dish

pork belly soup
shkembe_chorba2.jpg

Yea, tbh, gimme a qt Bosnian muslim waifu that can cook GOOD(doesn't have to be Balkans necessarily, but it has to be Halal)

Yea, tbh, gimme a qt Bosnian muslim waifu that can cook GOOD(doesn't have to be Balkans necessarily, but it has to be Halal)
Most balkan muslims eat porc. Just saying.

In the balkans it's a veeeery important thing. Most women actualy take great pride of being able to cook well. Once me and a few ppl from my college class went to a beach house for a 3 days, and the 2 girls who were there spend most of the time cooking, and one of them was considered Stacy.
I should also mention that the Stacy girl cleaned the whole house on the last day before we left.
Sounds legit over there. Woman over here are incapable of even the most simple of task's.

Most Incels don't have a choice to date women from the get-go.

I'm a Balkancel but I hate the cuisine tbh. Never ate anything traditional, apart from a few dishes