Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Balenciaga CEO has pedo art jfl. High fashion filled withe pedos/fags jfl

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Yeah a lot of them are pedos.

moralfags me

tbh doogycel outpedos this company,, what Balenciaga did is honestly not even 10% as egregious as Netflix's Cuties.

caught this subtle change in the recent Simpsons, you can see from the closed captions they initially had a reference to Balenciaga but changed it to Rolex at the last minute and redubbed the audio

Who cares? If they aren’t hurting anyone let them do whatever they want

and I think this is fake news anyways

It’s really old art idk why people are getting mad about this now when it’s been on the internet for a while now. The art is meant to shock people so I guess it’s doing it’s job well

This is the filth that needs to be cancelled but they are too high up in the social latter.

This is the filth that needs to be cancelled but they are too high up in the social latter.
you are being altruistic while you are left alone to rot

Yeah a lot of them are pedos.
when you have billions and cant fuck a prime hole whats the use of the billions. also they have young blood infusion to stay young and other kinds of ultra luxurious/obscure entertainment.

Insane, mang.

You know it’s bad when even NPC’s take alarm. Hope this fashion house goes under