Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Baldness can turn an average guy into a really ugly guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
There's a lot of flaws with my appearance other than baldness. All of those flaws were still ... not the end of the world. I was still a virgin and hated by girls before that, but I wasn't grotesque. I wasn't the ugly monster that I am now.

Baldness really is terrible. Even I hate how I look now. Before I could look in the mirror and cope that I wasn't that ugly. Now I see myself in the mirror or photos and I actually hate how I look.

And there's no real fix. I'm not willing to spend all of my already small disposable income on finasteride + whatever else is needed to put a bandage of the problem. Hair plugs are no bueno too. God damn the universe is cruel.

At what age were you visibly balding?

Tried filter, making me into bald. Absolutely horrible. Bald fag without ability to toughguymaxx

and it can turn a mentally stable guy to a nut job

i will probably rope when i lose my hair

That doesn't take into account the shape of your skull tho
Combination of bald head with nonmasculine fag face is enough to be horror, whatever shape of scull is

Age? I'm 24 and still have no visible signs of balding

I wanna know why toupee isnt an option tbh

If I do ever start balding I'll put on a hat or something to hide it.

If you lose more than 2 points you are a skullcel tbh, and who gives a fuck it was still over for you before. Just constantly wear a cap, not like normslime are going to reject you more because of it.

Last edited:
an average man doesn't have a chance anymore anyways.

There's a lot of flaws with my appearance other than baldness. All of those flaws were still ... not the end of the world. I was still a virgin and hated by girls before that, but I wasn't grotesque. I wasn't the ugly monster that I am now.

Baldness really is terrible. Even I hate how I look now. Before I could look in the mirror and cope that I wasn't that ugly. Now I see myself in the mirror or photos and I actually hate how I look.

And there's no real fix. I'm not willing to spend all of my already small disposable income on finasteride + whatever else is needed to put a bandage of the problem. Hair plugs are no bueno too. God damn the universe is cruel.
do you wear a cap when outside

Norwood reaper struck me at age 18. Transplant and drugs are a cope.

- Take finasteride = lose your dick, brain fogs and doesn’t regrow lost hair.
- Transplant = botched craters at the back of your head and shit hair density. And you still have to take finasteride.

Only aesthetically pleasing option is a hair system which still has its major flaws.

Just lol

balding is death. I literally fear they will slick back my hair in my casket revealing my subhuman hairline at my funeral after my inevitable suicide. I need to find a way to completly blow my entire head off until it is unrecognizable.