Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Baldingcels report in

R

Reykjavik

Banned
-
I got a thinning crown. What do you got?

ill report in about 20 years

I'm nw1, would report to a hair transplant surgeon asap if I wasn't.

that's one thing I can be glad for

full on nw3. Its oooovvverrrrrr

@blackletcel Ty 4 fixing. What was I even thinking there's no hope for aggressiveMPBcels.

1200px-Norwood_J_BMT_platform_jeh.JPG

it's over

Somewhere in between an NW2.5 and 3. My vertex was thinning quite a bit until I got on spironolactone, now it's much thicker.

If I wasn't on any meds for it I'd be NW7 by now for sure.

Started balding at age 16 or 17.

Somewhere in between an NW2.5 and 3. My vertex was thinning quite a bit until I got on spironolactone, now it's much thicker.

If I wasn't on any meds for it I'd be NW7 by now for sure.

Started balding at age 16 or 17.
what you think about these maycels kek

noticed my right temple thinning FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

if it wasn't for stress I would probably have decent hair

nw1.5/2 not taking meds going for a hair system later cause im scared of side effects

My hair line has receded pretty badly. My thinning is getting pretty bad. I have some noticeable gaps and grey hairs are appearing in my beard. I'm only 30. Its over.

Seriously? Thats very young man
I know, right? Sad thing is that my grandfather managed to become a mayor of a 50k city, a school superintendent and get married before 25 even with the same shit-tier hair genetics and I won't do jack shit in life.

What meds are you on?
I only tried one cream last year if you can count it as meds. never bothered with fin because I thought I would just get a HT if it would get too bad.

In the past I've put most of my efforts into fixing my acne and lazy eye problem. which are obviously more important than hair.

My hair is very thin, I would probably be bald within 5 years ;(

My hair line has receded pretty badly. My thinning is getting pretty bad. I have some noticeable gaps and grey hairs are appearing in my beard. I'm only 30. Its over.
to be honest making it to 30 with sporadic damage isn't too bad

It's getting pretty bad. I grew it out (about shoulder length) in a last ditch effort because I like having hair, but it just looks bad when you're thinning on top. Back to a shaved head for the summer, or get a proper Hulk Hogan skullet :fire: