Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Balding.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
People who are balding/went bald, what age did it begin?

men can begin to bald as soon as they enter puberty tbh
but most don't start until 16 to 20

24 began and still ongoing

At 18 but only on the left temple

The reaper is terrifying.

29 but the treatment works quite well on me. Once I hit 40, I'll stop and let nature take its course. I will likely have careermaxxed by then anyway

Started at 21 for me.

I'm now 24 and it's noticeable af but I just buzz it to a #1 anyways nowadays

I've noticed this year that I have a NW1. I'm 25.

I'm 22 and not balding yet but as soon as it starts I rope

I still had a NW0 until 23-24 so it could happen to you unfortunately.

I began balding at 18 but at 21 I haven't seen much of a difference (Type 1/2). That said people still comment on it, so what does it matter anyway. This is another double standard though. Men are made to look conceited if they get transplants but cum-buckets are allowed to do any conceivable thing to their hair. Regardless, hair is the least of my problems.

Lucky phucker.

but the reaper always collects his dues:
Image result for norwood reaper

At 25. I knew it was over. Rule of thumb, never listen to foids or other fullheads bullshit about how "bald is beautiful". This delayed me getting treatments and am now past NW4.

Last edited:
neither my mother or my father are balding, atleast I got that from my disaster mutt genetics

My hair falls off if I play with it. Also I see lots of hair on my pillow when I wake up. I am 19 I think I will be completely bald at 30 or something. Fuck my ethnic genetics

In my early 20s. It got really thin and would flap in the wind. It had to go. Its brutal but balding is generally a worse look than bald. Grow a beard if you can and national-front-max

No balding yet. But premature graying hair since 13

For me, it started around age 16. A friend of mine pointed a bald spot on my head, and i also was noticing extreme hair shedding. I immediately scheduled a visit to a dermatologist, and he confirmed that i was balding. He prescribed me 5-alpha-estradiol (it's a pretty famous treatment in my country, but it seems like is isn't very famous in the US) but it didn't work, so he prescribed minoxidil 5%, and my hair stopped falling out for a few years. Recently i've been at him again because my hair started falling again, after some exams he officialy diagnosed me as having diffuse androgenetic alopecia, and prescribed me finasteride 1mg and minoxidil 5% + finasteride 0,1%, and my hair stopped falling again.

If you're a youngcel and is balding, give minoxidil + finasteride + ketoconazole a chance, it did wonders to me, i still have a thick NW1 hairline and healthy hair, plus if you're lucky the finasteride can fuck up your libido, and make your life more bearable (unfortunately, that didn't happen to me).

it was in highschool, i was diagnosed at a dermatologist and I remember trying very expensive shampoos and minox and nothing really worked

i controlled it through diet and fasting until now so I stayed around nw2.5, but this is not likely to work for everyone, people who really want to keep their hair and can't stabilize it should probably try things like finasteride and dutasteride

i know it sounds like stupid bro science but this is what i noticed, the guys who were bald early (1 guy was NW4 in the first year of college) were stressed and drinking soda and having snacks all the time, i completely failed to control my stress levels being a raging incel, but the fasting seemed to have a big effect for me

Get on the finasteride. I've been taking it for 4 months only and have already seen an improvement and reversal of hair loss on top, not my receded temples though. Only side effect is moderate loss of sexual desire which imo is great as having sexual desires was torture. I can still get hard and have no extraordinary depression or feelings of suicide other than what was already there due to be inceldom.

I honestly highly recommend it, I only have positive things to say. You can buy cheap generic version on the internet.

Last edited:
Probably won't go bald because none of my parents or grandparents did

Im nw 3 at 26. Started balding at 20

I'm 37 and just started notice my hair thinning this year. My norwooding will coincide with my exit of society that's planned for the next year or two. At least then I won't have to worry about women judging me as they will be out of sight, out of mind.

15-16 years old

Hard to tell. My hairline has always been shitty. Probably 18 or something.

My hair falls off if I play with it. Also I see lots of hair on my pillow when I wake up. I am 19 I think I will be completely bald at 30 or something. Fuck my ethnic genetics
wait that isn't normal? the same thing happens to me

People who are balding/went bald, what age did it begin?

At 18.

I did something about it a few months ago. I got hair transplant and my doctor gave me this formula that's supposed to be like rogaine on steroids. So far the formula is working very very well.
Also one big thing to remember is it will not stop. So don't get into the mindset that "its looking like it might be slowing down" Only way to stop it is medication and if you value what you have now you'll get some medication asap and use it.