Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Balding while in college

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
College is seriously de-moralizing if you are balding. What makes matters worse is that my parents won't let me get on hair loss medications, since apparently "its all in my head", despite the fact that I clearly have a receding hairline. They say that its "not going to get worse" even though I had a straight hairline 2 years ago. Every day I have to wear a hat, I cant even fuckin do a combover anymore to hide the bald spots. Seeing all these lucky motherfuckers walk around with ZERO signs of baldness at all is even worse. Not only that but I have to hear the sounds of chads and foids fucking occasionally while I rot in darkness. Being incel is one thing, but being a balding incel in a school full of sexually active males with no balding is fucking horrible.

Whoever decided that you need a prescription for finasteride deserves to be lit on fire while being pushed off a cliff. Because of this fucking rule I will have to wait till I graduate and get a job so I can live independently and eventually get a fucking prescription. Every day I have to live with this suffering with people giving me USELESS ADVICE like "just be confident" and "don't let your appearance bother you".

Its not that my appearance bothers me. It bothers FEMALES and the NORMIES WHO MAKE FUN OF ME.

I was born with mature hairline my childhood was so bad imagine a 12 yr old with mature hairline, I grew into it now but its something I always think about

just say i am confident I'm confident i l00k like shit

Damn. That’s rough. Sorry to hear that man.

Scientists should be trying to find a cure for balding instead of dicking around with rockets in space tbh.

Time to skinheadmaxx

Dude drop out IMMEDIATELY. No amount of education is worth the torture you’re Putting yourself through. You’re balding.. Your life is already over.

balding at such a young age, basically before you hit prime age, is the worst looks and confidence killer. I'm sorry bro

Balding is death

What is your nose like?

Being incel is one thing, but being a balding incel in a school full of sexually active males with no balding is fucking horrible.
This.

I was devastated to be balding in college.
Of course I was 46 at the time.

College is seriously de-moralizing if you are balding. What makes matters worse is that my parents won't let me get on hair loss medications

So you're 17 or 18+ and thus an adult. Why do you need your parent's permission to take hair tablets? Go to a doctor and get some.

Fin costs like $0.20 per day.

Nazicelligmax?

You can try minoxidil and nizoral shampoo if you have money. No prescription needed, but I’m sorry to hear that brother. I made it through college with headphones on 90% of the time in my dorm playing dota. Find some cope to focus on it’s the only way.

bro, you don't need a prescription for finasteride. use alldaychemist.com they're legit, ive been using them for quite some time now. i even enjoy talking to the currycels when i confirm my order tbh.

Death sentence

bro, you don't need a prescription for finasteride. use alldaychemist.com they're legit, ive been using them for quite some time now. i even enjoy talking to the currycels when i confirm my order tbh.

Thanks dude, I will check this out.

You can try minoxidil and nizoral shampoo if you have money. No prescription needed, but I’m sorry to hear that brother. I made it through college with headphones on 90% of the time in my dorm playing dota. Find some cope to focus on it’s the only way.

That's some solid advice, thanks. It seems like the more incels interact with the world around them they just get more hurt, I'll stick to my comfortable isolation.

That's some solid advice, thanks. It seems like the more incels interact with the world around them they just get more hurt, I'll stick to my comfortable isolation.

Such was the case with me. After awhile the blackpill fully digested and I came to realize it was over for me. If you think you can make it by all means try, but if not have a solid cope to spend time on.

Same issue here. All my hair is almost gone.

If I ever need a degree, I'll make sure I'm looksmaxxed and in a foreign nation. American universities are not places of learning, they are a sexual tournament for chads and psychological torture for all other males.