Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Balding Thread - everyone GTFIH

B

blackpilledhero

Recruit
★★★
1. How old are you
2. Are you balding?
3. Are you on any treatments?

21/yes/finasteride

23/yes/finasteride - I'm thinking in starting using minoxidill as well

for reference:
Itsover

Fin isn't enough. You need to add minox.

44/I'm bald, and I don't think I'm getting any balder/No

I'm starting to NW but I'm roping soon anyway so it doesn't really matter.

22/yes/rotting

30/nw 3 vertex to 4/no, it's not salvageable at any satisfactory rate anymore :feelsbadman:

19/yes/finasteride

24/yes/yes but I don’t think it’s working.

23/yesNW2/waiting for transplant
rip

23/ yes my temples/No treatments

24/yes/minoxidil.

started balding 2 years ago

30/Not a hair on my entire body/no treatments or cure for my type of hair loss

Yes.
Dutasteride (every other day), Finasteride (on days when I don't take dut), minoxidil, oral spironolactone, ketoconazole shampoo.

Last edited:
Yes.
Dutasteride (every other day), Finasteride (on days when I don't take dut), minoxidil, oral spironolactone, ketoconazole shampoo.

What a guy
how's your progress?

Last edited by a moderator:
What a guy
how's your progress?

I'm close to NW3. I would be NW7 if I never got on any meds for it. I started losing my hair when I was about 16.

27/Yes NW2 going on 3/No

21 NW2

No treatments, going to accept it since i'm an ugly fuck with hair so it's not gonna change much regardless.

21 years, NW3, balding because of high test probably. Finasteride for 6 months didnr do a thing besides killing my diqq

23 nw2 minoxidil

1. How old are you
2. Are you balding?
3. Are you on any treatments?

21/yes/finasteride
1) 30
2) yes since 26 27ish
3) no because hair isnt the only reason im incel. it wouldnt matter at this point

Funny that i see this thread. my mom was just talking about how i should grow out my hair since i used to be "so handsome" with hair. i told her i cant anymore im going bald. she looked at my scalp for a few seconds and said, "oh yea...well you look better shaved anyway" LOL completely doing a 180 like a fucking stupid bitch. i mean i guess she tried not to hurt my feelings so thats something.

doesnt help how my dad is in his 50s and has perfect full head of hair and my mom always says how good his hair looks.

Early twenties NW 2.5. Been on minox for two years and fin for a year. I'm also trying to change my diet to more fruit and veg based to help with bloodflow to my scalp as that's also supposed to be good for hair besides inhibiting DHT.

1. I'm 18
2. No
3. No

Should I ever lose my hair in the future, I will respond IMMEDIATELY before it gets worse, and buy me a hair system.

1. I'm 18
2. No
3. No

Should I ever lose my hair in the future, I will respond IMMEDIATELY before it gets worse, and buy me a hair system.
this but I am almost 20.
fin killed my sex drive and minox worsened my skin when I tried for a short period. RU also gives you sides from what I ve heard so I wont get it. Hair systems are the most legit way tbhtbh

1. 23, almost 24
2. NW3 probably
3. no, I shave my head

20/Yes bro/No man

25, NW3. No treatments. The end is near.

NW1.5 (Diffused slightly on left temple)
Fin and niz, might get on minox later on

1. 28
2. Not on crown but hairline has receded significantly
3. No

I'm on dutasteride, RU, minox, derma-rolling and keto shampoo. My hair is getting thick as fawk now, went from NW2ish + vertex couple years ago to NW1-1.5 with very slight vertex thinning that is closing up.

Funny that i see this thread. my mom was just talking about how i should grow out my hair since i used to be "so handsome" with hair. i told her i cant anymore im going bald. she looked at my scalp for a few seconds and said, "oh yea...well you look better shaved anyway" LOL completely doing a 180 like a fucking stupid bitch. i mean i guess she tried not to hurt my feelings so thats something.

doesnt help how my dad is in his 50s and has perfect full head of hair and my mom always says how good his hair looks.

Lmfao

1) 30
2) yes since 26 27ish
3) no because hair isnt the only reason im incel. it wouldnt matter at this point

Damn your mom is smooth as fck

1 - 33
2 - NW~1.5
3 - Just buyed minoxidil and dermarollers

if you're not NW1 and you don't take duta / fina, you're mentally retarded

if you're not NW1 and you don't take duta / fina, you're mentally retarded

fina will lower your sexual drive and you will not be able to get a good boner. You will also risk your inferitility?

this is an incel forum

well sure but why would u care about your hair then? You wont get pussy with and without hair and IF you get a pussy you wont get a boner (assuming youre taking fina)

well sure but why would u care about your hair then? You wont get pussy with and without hair and IF you get a pussy you wont get a boner (assuming youre taking fina)

fina is like 1% chance to fuck up your sex drive

balding is 100% chance to stay/become incel

I'm on dutasteride, RU, minox, derma-rolling and keto shampoo. My hair is getting thick as fawk now, went from NW2ish + vertex couple years ago to NW1-1.5 with very slight vertex thinning that is closing up.
whats RU?

Topical anti-androgen compound that specifically competes against DHT at the hair follicle, thus not allowing DHT to bind.
whats RU?

only 1%? wtf
Side effect profile is pretty low. I forget the study, but it was a double-blinded one and the placebo had a similar reported side effect value.

I want to get rid off all the T and other male shit. My biggest fear is balding. (i'm not balding but even thinking about it makes me uncomfortable.)