Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Balding + skinny = game over

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
BUT if you have good long hair and skinny you are considered cute regardless of face.
Brutal hairpill

BUT if you have good long hair and skinny you are considered cute regardless of face.
What?
No.
But yeah, balding = over
manlet = over
Bad genetics = over
water = wet

Maybe if you're a skinny tallfag (again, heightpill). But if you're a manlet, long hair doesn't do shit.

Hair is cope. Yes it does affect your overall rating. But once you have good bone structure,you would still look good bald.

I had the best hair among my friends. Thick as fuck and it looked fucking good. But still zero sex. I'm in my 30's and balding now. I don't give a single fuck
Brutal hairpill

At least when you're a tallfag you can gymmax and look intimidating. If you're a balding manlet you will forever be a laughing stock.

tall & bald = villain
short & bald = comedy relief

Face is king, water.

Bald + feminine is even worse.

At least when you're a tallfag you can gymmax and look intimidating
only if ogreframed, tall and skinny = no gym would help you with narrow shoulders and small wrists