Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [balding] Noticed finally visible temple recession

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
Back in 2012 when i was 21 i noticed my crown had thinned for some reason but the rest of my hair looked normal. Went to a doc and they said yeah diffuse thinning you should HOP ON FIN BRO. I researched fin and decided against it And havent changed my mind ever since

so i didnt do anything about it for many years and it practically stayed the same. I noticed that if i always have my hair shampooed and blown dry it gets puffy enough to hide the crown areas.

but ever since a few days ago ive noticed a marked temple recession on my left side. I feel that it finally has thinned enough for me to notice. Ive been fuckin sick about this. Im 29 years old and im thinking im gonna have to start buzzing my hair soon!!! Im a skullcel and babyfacecel so thats gonna be instant DEATH

i hope society crashes due to coronavirus economic depression so that my hair is not my main daily worry but finding stray cans of baked beans instead in peoples looted houses!!!

fucking losing my hair is gonna make 2/10!!! Might as well rope at this point it truly willbe OVER!!!

Brutal. Its over for you bro.

Brutal baldpill

Fuck i should ignore reading baldness threads. Legit worse shit a male can experience.

Just go to your doctor or order onlike propecia and rub in some rogaine. Most guys are reluctant to do this, but it cures the problem. I don't know. Its rare that it doesnt work. So I was always confused why so many incels make such a deal out of norwooding. Its the easiest to fix flaw there is, if you fix it when it starts.

it really is terrible

You can go to the doctor and get some fixes for it but they are all temporary, they will only slow down the recession or stall it for a few years. If you are already incel tier there is just no point in wasting all that time and money and effort.

Most people also exaggerate how bad it is when they look at themselves. When you are out in public, how often do you look at a dude and think “damn hes balding that guys hairline is fucked”

And you are probably more aware of it than other people. Other people dont give two shits how your hairline looks especially considering they already hate your guts because you are a sub 5 male.

But if you really want to fix it just go to the doctor, there are many options

hope I dont ever start balding

hope I dont ever start balding
Unfortunately if you are white or middle eastern it is almost guaranteed. More than 80% of white/middle eastern men have balding or thinning by the time they turn 50 and more than 90% have it before they die

Unfortunately if you are white or middle eastern it is almost guaranteed. More than 80% of white/middle eastern men have balding or thinning by the time they turn 50 and more than 90% have it before they die

tbh I don’t care if I go bald when im 30+ but I would still like to have it as a young adult

tbh I don’t care if I go bald when im 30+ but I would still like to have it as a young adult
If no one in your family has it too bad then you are probably safe. Even if they do have it most men only have minor balding before they turn 30. You are probably safe in that regard. Im not even close to 30 and the norwood reaper is already knocking on my door :feelsUnreal::feelsohgod: