Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Balding-Norwooding is Worse Than Periods or Pregnancies

DarkStar

DarkStar

⌖CelticChudcelϟϟ
★★★★★
For those of us here who don't know, the reaper came for me at quite a young age sadly: I don't recall exactly when, but I recall all the jokes about it starting my Freshman year of HS so around 14-15.

In fact, I would attribute this as one of my main reasons for Inceldom: Hair is life, so they say. Alongside my fucked eye-are, Autism, & height disadvantage, it's up there for sure & probably takes the cake for sure. It also is one of the factors which led me to discover the blackpill, as I became aware of how it stunted me both socially & romantically, which led to me researching ways to help counter it.

Having to suffer this is worse than periods & pregnancies -which foids claim are completely awful to go through & hell on earth apparently- due to various factors. Firstly, neither of them are permanent states the way balding/norwooding is, due to the fact periods occur in cycles & pregnancies being completely within their individual control, though we do know foids aren't exactly the most responsible individuals on Earth to say the least. And yes, I'm aware of hair transplants but those are costly & will require you to be on drugs the rest of your life to just have what is supposed to be natural.

But the way it really hurts, is by the fact that foids having periods is acceptable, despite the fact it makes them act like complete batches even more: However, when a guy naturally loses hair, he's free-game for anyone to abuse, mock, bully, etc. and he's supposed to take it & be fine with it? Yet, both of these are natural & should entitle both parties to equal treatment. :waitwhat:

It also will hamper you in the workplace, since ofc lookism is prevalent there- no thanks to HR departments & foids somehow being allowed to be bosses nowadays. :foidSoy::soy:

That's brutal

I'm lucky that i have good hair genetics

Brutal asf.

I didn't know you had to take drugs for the rest of your life to keep your hair after a hair transplant.

I'm not balding but I do have a high hairline and recessed corners so I kinda understand a little bit

I'm not balding but I do have a high hairline and recessed corners so I kinda understand a little bit
That is balding, at least in the broad metaphysical term used

I could be wrong though

That is balding, at least in the broad metaphysical term used

I could be wrong though
Uh oh.

I've always had a high hairline and slightly recessed corners even when I was little.

My dad and grandpa also have it that way too.

They haven't gone bald thankfully tho

My hairline looks norwood 2 but it hasn't moved in years so I'm not sure if it's actually because of balding or if I just naturally have a high hairline. I just cover try to cover it up with my hair

My hairline looks norwood 2 but it hasn't moved in years so I'm not sure if it's actually because of balding or if I just naturally have a high hairline. I just cover try to cover it up with my hair
I struggle to tell at times, my Norwood is around a 2.5 I'd say or so: I say this, since the widows peak is still very forward but the sides seem kinda bad, though I do naturally have a high forehead & hairline kind of like yourself. I may have to check some stuff

My hairline also hasn't moved, and I think I always did have a high one, but I was thinning which luckily finasteride & minoxidil & micro needling have helped with.

Last edited:
I struggle to tell at times, my Norwood is around a 2.5 I'd say or so: I say this, since the widows peak is still very forward but the sides seem kinda bad, though I do naturally have a high forehead & hairline kind of like yourself. I may have to check some stuff

My hairline also hasn't moved, and I think I always did have a high one, but I was thinning which luckily finasteride & minoxidil & micro needling have helped with.
Yeah looking at old pictures of myself I always had a pretty big forehead. I thought I was balding when I was 14 but I haven't seen any signs of it since.

Uh oh.

I've always had a high hairline and slightly recessed corners even when I was little.

My dad and grandpa also have it that way too.

They haven't gone bald thankfully tho
Ye that's a good sign

I have the same as my dads & his dads
Yeah looking at old pictures of myself I always had a pretty big forehead.
Yeah same here, even when I was a kid
I thought I was balding when I was 14 but I haven't seen any signs of it since.
Kinda the same happened here a bit, I'll have to look at pics but I don't think it's actually gone back since then, I think it's just my hair was thinning, but luckily I've used stuff(minox+shampoo+microneedling+finasteride) to help halt that.

You know, it's funny we both are similar in this regard, when I was doing some research for a "Celtpill" thread & found this:

I've also noticed, a lot of Celtic-descendent people I've met here also suffer from big foreheads & seen it mentioned here a bunch.

Some guys are turned on by menstrual cycles, baldness is universally abhorred.

Foids literally off themselves over losing hair. Everybody knows ones appearance is your most important asset