Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Balding men

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Majority of men I know that bald or balding are nutcases. I had a friend that was high tier normie, he had good hair, was outgoing a lot and was so positive then years later I found this guy again, now he's fucking BALDING. this motherfucker looks like Lenin with his balding head, he grew a Stalin mustache, talks and reads about muh communism and everyone sees him as a brainless faggot. this guy had potential, but Norwood fucked him up, literally destroyed him and turned him into a freak. And this other guy I know from my hood, he is one year older than me, he suddenly started balding and got put in to prison just kek its awful how balding destroys men, just look at most shooters,criminals are balding men and same goes for "sex offenders" generally men with shitty hairline,most of them started balding at the very young age. You also see balding men are overly aggressive and seeing them depresses me tbh once Norwood gets you, its over buddy boyo just pray god every day to not get bald

Just look at these sex offenders:

920x920.jpg

Hamilton-Troy-Lee-2018-png.jpg

SexArrest-GDT-071718-1-1.jpg

4297843_092018-me-sex-offender-sex-dog-vid.jpg

This guy caught fucking a dog

Balding only looks bad on non-Chads. Ever seen the Rock?

Getting bald wasn't considered to be a big deal but in a society like the modern west, where being good-looking is the most important thing in life, even for a man, it represents a huge watershed.

its over for many bald men

Getting bald wasn't considered to be a big deal but in a society like the modern west, where being good-looking is the most important thing in life, even for a man, it represents a huge watershed.
yes, same for manlets. over if youre manlet and balding tbh.

It's only not over if you can therockmaxx... which you probably can't.

Volcel if you don't own it like The Rock

balding or being ugly basically puts you in the criminal / rapist class of men by default

No one cares about males its simple if you were a woman and started balding there will be like 1000 solutions already ... if you're male then sorry bro no one cares but heyy you can use minox and finasteride and waste a lot of money to "preserve" whats left of your already nonexistent hair

The man who cures balding should win a Nobel of peace. He would stop so many murders and massacres of being committed.

They day I bald is the day I rope

just look at most shooters,criminals are balding men and same goes for "sex offenders" generally men with shitty hairline,most of them started balding at the very young age.
this only makes the failo of being bald more and more atrocious as time goes on and people reject balding men harder, it's an exponential self-feeding mechanism

eventually the effect of baldness being equated with pedo rape will be so powerful that even guys in their late teens who have thin hair will be treated like creepy old criminals and harrassed in public if they try to date women under 30

Look at the christchurch shooter and the guy who killed Bianca devins, both balding beyond redemption.

Balding is the final nail in the coffin

The man who cures balding should win a Nobel of peace. He would stop so many murders and massacres of being committed.

He should win Nobel for chemistry, physics, economics, medicine, and peace. Maybe lit too.

He should just sweep that year tbh

When I lost all of my hair at 18 I just realized that my life was an entire joke. 2012 was the most depressive year in my life

When I lost all of my hair at 18 I just realized that my life was an entire joke. 2012 was the most depressive year in my life
I am so sorry, if i could give you hair i would

as a guy balding in 20s
i can confirm that its the biggest spirit crusher out there

was it not enough being overweight, short, jawless, having no driving license and vehicle?
the balding is what really got me and was a massive nail in the coffin

Much like cancer, I'm sure there already is a cure. I don't think it would be legalized. It's fraudmaxxing for genetics and foids will have none of it. Same for sex robots.

If I go bald soon, it doesn't matter. Im already an ugly ethnic manlet with phimosis and probably have cancer too. I'm dead already

balding? rope or go ER. never began