Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Balding is such a terrible fucking hell

dominic

dominic

Officer
Balding = Literally one of the top worst things that can happen to you in terms of your looks

even just a few fucking millimeters of hairline recession can absolutely change your face and look

it's insane...hair really is life.
I can't believe there's still no cure for this shit.

Like almost NOTHING comes close to DESTROYING your looks like balding does. Besides serious disease/burn victim/mutilation are the only things I can think of.

like, how the fuck am I supposed to walk around in public with a disgusting horseshoe hairline shape on my head?
How do bald/balding people even manage to get out of bed in the morning?
Must be severe delusions or what?

THIS IS TERRIBLE.

Take the baldpill boyo

Some of those before and after pics for models as bald people vs with hair.
Fucking hell.
Hair truly does make your look.

Even Dwayne, "The Rock", looks 100x better with hair than without: balding is always a negative to your looks even with the right skull shape.:blackpill:
The Rock Hercules Vest Leather Jacket | YoJackets | The rock dwayne  johnson, Hercules the rock, Dwayne johnson
Going bald is becoming a stylish trend in America - Skalp

Last edited:
Don't worry about balding bro. He didn't worry about hair.

Attachments

• Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
    Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 127
Honestly my hair is the only thing that makes my face seem attractive in photos
balding would be the death of me

Balding = Literally one of the top worst things that can happen to you in terms of your looks

even just a few fucking millimeters of hairline recession can absolutely change your face and look

it's insane...hair really is life.
I can't believe there's still no cure for this shit.

Like almost NOTHING comes close to DESTROYING your looks like balding does. Besides serious disease/burn victim/mutilation are the only things I can think of.

like, how the fuck am I supposed to walk around in public with a disgusting horseshoe hairline shape on my head?
How do bald/balding people even manage to get out of bed in the morning?
Must be severe delusions or what?

THIS IS TERRIBLE.

My hairline is so fucked its very brutal

I will do a surgery to put laser dots on my head to imitate my hair

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG3AmNaWYYw&ab_channel=KTNVChannel13LasVegas

BROOO!! didn't know this procedure existed! I want to do it too!!

Just make sure you do it in a place that only does this not some random tattoo shop so they don't fuck it up

It's fixable. Hair transplants rarely cost more than a new car.

Of course if you weren't getting any pussy with a full head of hair, then transplants might not be a great investment for you.

Balding isnt such a big deal, many solutions exist to solve the problem, and if youre good in other areas such as height and fitness you will be fine. Much much much worse to be Avg height or manlet

many solutions exist to solve the problem
idk, I don't know any besides a transplant and that's a surgery, so that's quite invasive and I can see people not wanting it
finasteride/minoxidil/any other balding treatment only really slows down balding or, if you're lucky, will help you reclaim a few milimeters but NW3 onward is transplant territory really

idk, I don't know any besides a transplant and that's a surgery, so that's quite invasive and I can see people not wanting it
finasteride/minoxidil/any other balding treatment only really slows down balding or, if you're lucky, will help you reclaim a few milimeters but NW3 onward is transplant territory really
Hair transplants works it seems if you take a look at all the celebrity examples. Its not that expensive either, I think 10k will cover all of it although Im no expert.

If thats not an option for you, then perhaps try going to a hairclub, again Expensive, but the solutions are there if youre willing to spend the $$$. For non chad ethnics and manlets, there is no cure other than becoming so filthy multimillionare rich that even Stacy wants to give up the pussy for some of your hard earned $$$

Basically prostitution.

It's starting for me as well.
I'm still in my twenties...
Guess I can't do shit about it.