Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Balding is created by the devil himself

S

shibo

Officer
Stress causes you to lose hair

Your hair starts thinning and you worry about going bald (stress)

Leads you to stress about going bald which causes more hair to fall off from stress

Balding is created by satan himself

No man, it's the demiurge collecting loosh (suffering).

Norwood is a vicious cycle indeed.

People say lots of things about shit that supposedly makes your hair fall or slow it down but truth is, that shit is basically 100% genetics.

People say lots of things about shit that supposedly makes your hair fall or slow it down but truth is, that shit is basically 100% genetics.
I'm not a scientist but I do know one thing, my brother eats frequently throughout the day and is very overweight, and he lost a lot more hair than I did at his age, totally rekt while i'm still nw2. i eat about once every 16 hours and keep thin. we've both got the same aggressive balding genetics inherited from a maternal grandfather.

I'm not a scientist but I do know one thing, my brother eats frequently throughout the day and is very overweight, and he lost a lot more hair than I did at his age, totally rekt while i'm still nw2. i eat about once every 16 hours and keep thin. we've both got the same aggressive balding genetics inherited from a maternal grandfather.
But you can't know for sure the reason for the difference is the difference in the type food you two eat. Maybe he just got two baldness genes while you only got one or something.

But you can't know for sure the reason for the difference is the difference in the type food you two eat. Maybe he just got two baldness genes while you only got one or something.
that's true, but there is one more thing, he used to be active and involved in sports up until 25 or so, and his hairline looked much better, it's hardly proof but the hair loss correlated with a bad physical condition pretty closely in this case.

Genetics is the biggest factor however stress causes shitty skin conditions like dermatit, acne etc.

Giphy2