Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Balding is by far the dumbest thing to ever exist

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
Why would nature give you hair for your looks and to protect your scalp just to take it away from most men... I can't find another expression than just calling the concept of hair loss absolutely ridiculous and dumb. In addition why are you balding precisely at the top of your head? Seriously this seems like a cruel joke by a higher power, you get to have dht resistant hair at the sides and not on top where its needed.

I am suffering from this disease since 19, without minoxidil I would have been nw4 or so by now (23 yrs old) right now I am a nw 2.5 diffuse thinner but at that rate and according to my family history I will be nw 4-5 at 25... Never got to enjoy my hair in "adult" life because its so fragile since my late teens, its really hard to deal with it.. Finasteride gave me bad sides so that is gone for me too. No one should suffer from this disease this young and fuck the whole pharma industry for not finding solution, JFL at the people saying "dude hair is complex its not that easy to find a cure" they are telling me that after all we have invented we are not able to grow some hair on a man's head?? Really?? Also fuck the first subhuman to carry that gene with him.

I say it again if females suffered from hair loss as much as men do all cuck companys and scientists would do everything to please them and find a cure but no one cares about men.

Science can't even cure that in a really satisfactory way and it's 2020. But you're right, they would very likely have tried a lot harder if it was for women.

Science can't even cure that in a really satisfactory way and it's 2020. But you're right, they would very likely have tried a lot harder if it was for women.
Its sad, do you think it would have been cured by now if females suffered from it? Because thats what I firmly believe

If females had baldness, then there would be a gov sponsored program to fully pay their wholre treatment, meanwhile no man would be entitled to it.

Im 16 and started balding at 15
Brutal
If females had baldness, then there would be a gov sponsored program to fully pay their wholre treatment, meanwhile no man would be entitled to it.
True even a wig is covered for them by healthcare while men who suffer from hairloss don't get that, this is no joke

What the fuck is the evolutionary advantage of going bald lmao. Like, why the fuck does it happen?

Nature and evolution are cruel and unforgiving.

"God created man in the perfect image" my ass.

What the fuck is the evolutionary advantage of going bald lmao. Like, why the fuck does it happen?
Thats exactly what I am struggling with the nonsense of the whole thing is just mindblowing
Nature and evolution are cruel and unforgiving.

"God created man in the perfect image" my ass.
Balding is one of the best proofs that intelligent design did not exist