Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Balding in your 20s...

Mango

Mango

no painkillers for you inkie
★★★★
Is the most autistic shit ever. Still young and the Norwood Reaper is taking your shit away. Why can't it at least wait until you're 35? 45? Or better yet not at all?. Most men in this age cohort have minimal to no hair loss, so good luck trying to date a woman your age. Normies will say that people won't notice or care, but still shit on you for being bald anyway. Doesn't matter if you try to hide it either, look at what happens to guys like Tim Pool who try to hide it with a hat all the time.

"At least you don't have to worry about styling your hair or getting IDed when buying drinks! :soy:"

if you're only thinning then there are some treament available in forms of medication. if you're completely balding there's the possibility of multi session transplants but that shit's expensive and takes like half a year or more to get done, in addtion to being painful and a general hassle. If you want read someone analyse some of the data in regards to how effective the medication side of things is you can go here:

take finasteride pills asap

Relatable
Wished I was dead

I started balding at 19 and managed to keep a good amount of hair for roughly 10 years with finasteride. Now, after 30, it's going to shit, but I'm trying dutasteride. My balding is noticeable but shaving is still not necessary, I think. I'm around norwood 3. If it gets worse I'll definitely shave.

Taking finasteride or dutasteride is the main hairloss treatment. All other treatments are complimentary to this one. Even if you do transplant you'll need to take because if you lose more hair after the transplant your hair will look botched and alien.

started balding at 16 with receding hairline, my hairline stopped receding but now i'm balding in my vertex.
won't do jackshit about it

I started balding at 18, was NW 2.5 at 21 and am currently NW 4A at 23.

It's brutal, I took finasteride and minoxidil for a year and all it did was pause my balding, no hairline recovery.

I decided to stop taking it since the cost and hormonal affects didn't justify no results.

It’s extremely cruel and unfair for guys. If you notice it, get on fin right away brocels

brutal, i have started balding hard myself also, i will probably lose all the hair by the next year