Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Balding in college isn't fair

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Life for balding guys in college is legit nightmare fuel. Like even tho I only lost a few spots of hairs from my temples/hairline I literally can't style it anymore. It looks so fucking bad, meanwhile everyone around me has straight NW0 hairlines. I can't afford to pay for fin independently and my parents won't let me go to dermatologist. I can't think of a more embarrassing fate

Life for balding guys in college is legit nightmare fuel. Like even tho I only lost a few spots of hairs from my temples/hairline I literally can't style it anymore. It looks so fucking bad, meanwhile everyone around me has straight NW0 hairlines. I can't afford to pay for fin independently and my parents won't let me go to dermatologist. I can't think of a more embarrassing fate

Finasteride 5 mg tablets are less than $1 each. 1/4 tab per day costs $0.20 max.

Damn, it's over.

Reverse the process immediately.

Time to wear hats 24/7
Qyu7at46a0u11

just stop balding like wtf man hahahaha

I just opted out of college altogether since I went Norwood 3 at 19. I never would have survived that sexual market. Balding is not ok in this era

bro, it's all on you. you're literally CHOOSING to go bald. u choose ur destiny. take control if your life

just confidently defy your genetic code bro

Sorry to hear, OP

U need to shower bro,the shampoo will make ur hair grow.

balding in high school isnt fair either

you wouldn't want to take fin either. fin messes with ur hormones, increasing estrogen by 13 percent.

I had a receding hairline starting at 12 years old or so. How do you think that made me feel? :( I remember when it was over. I logged onto chat roulette when that was a thing and a bunch of kids called me a bald faggot.

Just put seeds and mud on your head and shower to make it grow. When someone asks why is your hair just plants wrap vines around their necks and stab them with bamboo.

it is truly never ever began