Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Balding has instilled mortality salience in me

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Seeing my hair thin has caused me to mourn myself as if I'm dying and looking back on my life from my deathbed.

This has had certain beneficial effects. I'm no longer hedonic and interested in fapping or vidya. I'm much more interested in gymcelling or improoving rather than consooming.

Perhaps it's just compensation, but it feels like I'm taking life seriously for once and accomplishing things.

But to what end, I don't know.

Last edited:
Brutally over 4 alopecia cells:fuk:

gives a shit. as if u would get pussy with hair

gives a shit. as if u would get pussy with hair
True, I'm autistic af.

Balding is more of a tragedy for NT normalfags who are walking the social tight-rope and always one wrong step away from disaster. Meanwhile I've splattered on the ground a long time ago :feelshaha:

Get on finasteride ASAP

Get on finasteride ASAP
Being a coomer has already given me erectile dysfunction, so I'm trying to cure that with nofap now before even considering finasteride :feelskek:

Also, a major cause for concern is that finasteride depletes neurosteroids in the brain including allopregnanolone, which strengthens the expression of GABA-A receptors.

GABA is known to be inherently deficient in autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders like schizophrenia. Finasteride would seem to exacerbate this problem and thus cause even more anxiety and neuroticism.

You just can't win with my genetics, it seems. It's like an avalanche into the abyss.

Being a coomer has already given me erectile dysfunction, so I'm trying to cure that with nofap now before even considering finasteride :feelskek:

Also, a major cause for concern is that finasteride depletes neurosteroids in the brain including allopregnanolone, which strengthens the expression of GABA-A receptors.

GABA is known to be inherently deficient in autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders like schizophrenia. Finasteride would seem to exacerbate this problem and thus cause even more anxiety and neuroticism.

You just can't win with my genetics, it seems. It's like an avalanche into the abyss.
Don’t do Nofap. Just reduce it to once or twice a week. You’ll just make yourself go crazy and end up relapsing otherwise. I would try finasteride and see how it goes. If you start getting negative side effects then stop

Just get a hairpiece bro.

Seeing my hair thin has caused me to mourn myself as if I'm dying and looking back on my life from my deathbed.

This has had certain beneficial effects. I'm no longer hedonic and interested in fapping or vidya. I'm much more interested in gymcelling or improoving rather than consooming.

Perhaps it's just compensation, but it feels like I'm taking life seriously for once and accomplishing things.

But to what end, I don't know.
How old are you OP?

Don’t do Nofap. Just reduce it to once or twice a week. You’ll just make yourself go crazy and end up relapsing otherwise. I would try finasteride and see how it goes. If you start getting negative side effects then stop
My libido is so low that I've already gone a week without much issue. I've gotten morning wood but it's weak and goes away quickly, and while I can get spontaneous erections without tactile stimulation, these too are weak and go away quickly.

I definitely need nofap because for the longest time, I've been fapping not because I'm sexually aroused per se, but just as a form of stress relief and dopamine boosting. I'm breaking myself of this habit and will try to see if I haven't caused permanent damage to my dick at a urologist.

I got my hormones checked and what the culprit seems to be is low total testosterone being compensated for by relatively high free testosterone. This implies low SHBG which leads to high circulating DHT, since SHBG has the highest affinity for binding to and thus neutralizing DHT.

A sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle seems to predict low SHBG, so it's over for NEETs. :feelsrope:

How old are you OP?
24. The diffuse thinning is only really noticeable when wet rn, but soon enough it will be ogre.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back