Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Balding changed my life

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
My face went from bland and dull to batshit ugly after i started balding... i get anxious af looking at my hairline.i usually stand on my tiptoes in front of mirror so i don't see that shit.and i don't go out anymore unless i get a very short haircut.i don't even have the confidence to go to barber, my mom cuts my hair since the norwooding started. and she does a realy shitty job it looks awful when it grows again. i feel like i'm not even the person i was before balding.:feelscry:

Hair transplant

Get on finasteride, it's got good chances of slowing down your balding.

Brutal life ruining shit

Balding basically relegates men into the provider role. The only way to get sex as a bald man is the accumulate money and status. You will never be able to slay off of looks alone and one night stands are pretty much out of the question. I think balding is nature’s way of getting men to stop chasing women and to settle down and provide for their bastard children.

Last edited:
@Ecstasy can tell you
2000-2500€ in Turkey if you have NW3 and want a well formed NW2. They can't make a full NW0 hairline anymore if you don't have enough hair on the back of your head they can use

@Rhaast

My mom's friend tried and she developed a brain tumor and died i will never do that shit.
No wonder you're balding if you can't do even basic research, lol. Finasteride is never prescribed for women.

No wonder you're balding if you can't do even basic research, lol. Finasteride is never prescribed for women.
Since that happened i don't trust anything.

Hair transplant maxxx bro makes a huge difference and will add some confidence back in your life dedicate every living breathing moment you have towards saving to achieve that goal coming from a fellow baldcel life sucks people with good hair have 101 jokes to belittle you with women think your hideous etc. must I continue? :feelsmage:

Get on finasteride, it's got good chances of slowing down your balding.
High iq. I wish I started 3 years ago when my balding started. The side effects are exaggerated to make sure men keep losing smv points, and become desperate enough to betabux old used whores.