Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Balding at the crown

Wolnir

Wolnir

Facially ill
★★★★★
Fuck finasteride, miracle drug btw :feelskek:This shit doesn't work, I've been on it for 3 years and realised recently that my crown has been thinning this entire time. It was fucking normal before starting fin. I'm balding at the back just like my subhuman grandfather did in his 20s. WHAT FUCKING GARBAGE GENES ARE THESE? Balding is fucking brutal, especially when you're young. I shouldn't have to be worrying about this shit. Both of my maternal cousins have the same balding pattern, decent hairline but destroyed crown area.

I get brutally hair mogged by my dad and uncle that have full heads of hair in their 60s, life isn't fucking fair.

Maybe I could try dutasteride but I doubt it's going to do shit for me if finasteride didn't. I'm coping rn by wearing beanies and hoodies to hide the hair loss

u still hair mog me.

you cant get dutasteride in shitmerica

You can, it's sold under the brand name Avodart. I'll probably get generic dutasteride, it's not that expensive here in the UK.
They wont prescribe it in america because it doesnt cause enough side effects to make you use other drugs for your broken dick.

Fucking toilet country

@DarkStar

Try Hungarian or Turkish hair transplant. One of my teachers got it in Hungary. They kinda fucked up and he looks goofy, but chances of that is probably rare. Especially if its just refilling one spot.

Try Hungarian or Turkish hair transplant. One of my teachers got it in Hungary. They kinda fucked up and he looks goofy, but chances of that is probably rare. Especially if its just in one spot.
Can't get a transplant because I have retrograde alopecia as well as male pattern baldness. My donor area is weak to DHT.

Can't get a transplant because I have retrograde alopecia as well as male pattern baldness. My donor area is weak to DHT.
I guess it's time for toupeemaxxing.

They wont prescribe it in america because it doesnt cause enough side effects to make you use other drugs for your broken dick.

Fucking toilet country

@DarkStar
I have heard that people get higher libido on dutasteride. I think the side effects are all placebo anyway. Libido problems are probably caused by depression due to being a balding subhuman. Average finasteride user is 40+ as well.

I guess it's time for toupeemaxxing.
I'll probably wear hats. I can wear one at my work since I work a blue collar job. It's over for balding office workers.

If i bald, i'll rope

Trump is on a massive dose of dutasteride from what I know. He must be since he keeps all that natural hair in his 80's

Trump is also extremely self-conscious of his erectily dysfunction because of his large cocktail of these anti-androgenic pills. At least that's what Stormy Daniels claims

Interesting either way

Also: I'm bald as a cue. I know I'm ugly but what I've came to realize is that people in a way respect bald men more, as in they think that bald men are stronger, taller and more dominant. I notice that people are sometimes intimidated by me when I shave my head completely bald.

Either way if you're ugly then its better to be a little bit more intimidating so that normies won't pick you as a target

Trump is on a massive dose of dutasteride from what I know. He must be since he keeps all that natural hair in his 80's

Trump is also extremely self-conscious of his erectily dysfunction because of his large cocktail of these anti-androgenic pills. At least that's what Stormy Daniels claims

Interesting either way
Trump is blackpilled and knows that looks matter more than a broken dick. People make fun of his hair but it doesn't even look bad for a man of his age.

I'll probably wear hats. I can wear one at my work since I work a blue collar job. It's over for balding office workers.
im a balding office worker

Fuck finasteride, miracle drug btw :feelskek:This shit doesn't work, I've been on it for 3 years and realised recently that my crown has been thinning this entire time. It was fucking normal before starting fin. I'm balding at the back just like my subhuman grandfather did in his 20s. WHAT FUCKING GARBAGE GENES ARE THESE? Balding is fucking brutal, especially when you're young. I shouldn't have to be worrying about this shit. Both of my maternal cousins have the same balding pattern, decent hairline but destroyed crown area.
I was balding badly. Went in 1mg fin daily combined with minox and dermapenning. hair still continued to recede. this is either because i'm super high in DHT, or my hair is insanely DHT sensitive. or maybe a mix. i just said fuck it and ended up shaving.

i guess my saving grace is i have super strong beard genetics.
Maybe I could try dutasteride but I doubt it's going to do shit for me if finasteride didn't. I'm coping rn by wearing beanies and hoodies to hide the hair loss
if Fin isn't even stopping your hair receding, dut won't either. fin should at least pause it, if it isn't, your balding is too strong.

Fin isn't even stopping your hair receding, dut won't either. fin should at least pause it, if it isn't, your balding is too strong.
I got a bit of regrowth at the hairline from finasteride. Maybe the crown always looked like shit and I didn't notice. I never really paid attention to it.

I get brutally hair mogged by my dad and uncle that have full heads of hair in their 60s, life isn't fucking fair.

those are your genes bro. Time to start beard maxxing and trying different styles like this white devil

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqeQaKrAL8o&t=22s