Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Balding at 21!

Eleftherios

Eleftherios

Greycel
JFL at my genetics. This must be a joke because there's no balding problem in my family. I don't have a receding hairline but inside the top of my head hair loss is obvious. It's getting weaker. When I look at the mirror the top of my head is shining. When I split the hairs to opposite sides it became extremely obvious.

Eventually, at some point. I will have to go for hair transplant. But really fuck, 21 is so early for that shit.

It's over.

Why weren’t the balding genes bred out of humanity tens of thousands of years ago? I really don’t understand. No other species on the planet loses their hair. Balding is a defect of nature.

I am in same situation since age of 18. Brutal diffuse thinning pill.

Why weren’t the balding genes bred out of humanity tens of thousands of years ago? I really don’t understand. No other species on the planet loses their hair. Balding is a defect of nature.

Because people had kids back in the day earlier in their life, and balding probably only showed up after you had a bunch of kids. So there was no need to naturally select or sexually select that trait out of the gene pool. Although now it become something that is selected out due to people having kids later.
JFL at my genetics. This must be a joke because there's no balding problem in my family. I don't have a receding hairline but inside the top of my head hair loss is obvious. It's getting weaker. When I look at the mirror the top of my head is shining. When I split the hairs to opposite sides it became extremely obvious.

Eventually, at some point. I will have to go for hair transplant. But really fuck, 21 is so early for that shit.

It's over.
I am in same situation since age of 18. Brutal diffuse thinning pill.
I'm sorry to hear what you guys are going through, but it's over for you.

Brutal. Same at 15

The day I'm starting to norwood I'll grab the rope