Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Balding at 18 years old, suifuel video for baldingcels

agresteking34

agresteking34

Recruit
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/GekJkwkZdIE
Look at the sadness of this poor guy, started balding fast at just 18 years old, he also even looks short, he doesn't even has a beard, i am also worried about being at this situation before 30, i am planning to start taking pills, using finasteride and minoxidil, now if that start happens to me before 30 years old, i think i would literally cut my balls and see if i would keep my hair(or rope), i don't even use my balls with or without my hair anyway:feelsautistic:

Last edited:
my receding hairline is also pretty bad already, my shit family genes on my mothers side :dafuckfeels:

my receding hairline is also pretty bad already, my shit family genes on my mothers side :dafuckfeels:
Mine is on my father's side, my mother's side is literally just tall(or medium) white guys with full heads of hair, my father's side have a lot of balding(and short) guys and even the women have very high hairlines

Humans really are creatures of circumstance lol.

This guy his humbled by his hair loss and i 100% bet he's still a normie/soyboy.

I bet if he didn't lose his hair he'd be an obnoxious piece of shit tik tower.

It's hard to feel bad for people who exude normie traits as much as this guy does.

Mine is on my father's side, my mother's side is literally just tall(or medium) white guys with full heads of hair, my father's side have a lot of balding(and short) guys and even the women have very high hairlines
your father was a low tier normie or incel looks?

your father was a low tier normie or incel looks?
If my father was born in this generation, he would be a bordeline truecel and my mom would be a 7/10 becky that would reject him

Also i think if my grandmother from my mom's side was my classmate, she would be a 9/10 stacy with green eyes that would laugh at me, bully me and treat me like shit

If my father was born in this generation, he would be a bordeline truecel and my mom would be a 7/10 becky that would reject him

Also i think if my grandmother from my mom's side was my classmate, she would be a 9/10 stacy with green eyes that would laugh at me, bully me and treat me like shit

boomers had no idea how good they had it, before hyper inflation and online dating ruined society.

I checked my hair line today and all is doing fine and I am 29 next month. I deserve good hair due to all my other problems.

boomers had no idea how good they had it, before hyper inflation and online dating ruined society.
My father had social anxiety when young(but still had a group of friends), is short(5'6") and is ethnic(looks like a lighter indian) but he used to study 7 hours per day and only started to date my mom with 21 years old(probably was an orbiter for a long time, he used to know her since he had 16 years old).

Still to this day my mom complain about my father saying he doesn't act like a man and doesn't stand up for himself.

Last edited:
My father had social anxiety when young(but still had a group of friends), is short(5'6"), is ethnic(looks like a lighter indian) but he used to study 7 hours per day and only started to date my mom with 21 years old(probably was an orbiter for a long time, he used to know her since he had 16 years old)

Still to this day my mom complain about my father saying he doesn't act like a man and doesn't stand up for himself

foids will never be satisfied

foids will never be satisfied
That's right, my father has helped my mom with studying and he has a better career than her but still to this day she complains about him, she even said to me one day that thinks my dad is ugly and married him because of "personality".

She also often complains to her sister that my whole father's family are a bunch of ugly, short and jealous people, but she still thinks that being short is not a great problem for me to dating girls:feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Oh my god he's so ugly now. Looking like a cancer patient goblin. He needs to buy a hair system or rope asap.

you don't know the real meaning of the words "it's over" until you start to lose your hair

balding right down the middle must be a nightmare
vegeta hairlines can at least cope with some undercut or whatever

I’m 17 and already nw2.5 (with thin hair)

Humans really are creatures of circumstance lol.

This guy his humbled by his hair loss and i 100% bet he's still a normie/soyboy.

I bet if he didn't lose his hair he'd be an obnoxious piece of shit tik tower.

It's hard to feel bad for people who exude normie traits as much as this guy does.

I started balding at 16:feelsaww:

I attended a former classmate's wedding,a guy asked the other guy whether he was the bride's teacher,while in fact he was the bride's classmate too because that guy was bald and looked old