Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Balding at 16

S

shibo

Officer
ITS OVER
20190121 125134

I don't see any balding tbh.

Chad 1/4 of face :feelshehe:

Tell us about your genes

Another teenager, its over for this forum, shut it down

Norwood reaper claims another scalp.

just santahatmaxx

Would it not become nw2 after receding more ??
Yes, and that's why you're not balding "yet". Keep an eye on it and don't stress too much about it because there's a great chance you're not balding. If you notice any thinning tho, then it's over.

Dad is bald and thats it moms side no one was bald
Your hair genes come from your mom’s side, boyo. You’re most likely safe. Has your hairline always looked like this, or did you notice it started to recede?

Your hair genes come from your mom’s side, boyo. You’re most likely safe. Has your hairline always looked like this, or did you notice it started to recede?
It has definitely receded i remember my forehead being smaller also the temples are so receded can fin fix thay

Dad is bald and thats it moms side no one was bald
Fuck, my dad is nw0 and my uncle(i have a lot of uncles but i look very similar with this one) is also nw0 but your reply made me feel insecure.

Fuck, my dad is nw0 and my uncle(i have a lot of uncles but i look very similar with this one) is also nw0 but your reply made me feel insecure.
Dude the temple is so receded wtf do i do u see the pic

It has definitely receded i remember my forehead being smaller also the temples are so receded can fin fix thay
If you’re seriously worried, start fin before your hairline gets out of your control. It’s an easy fix at this point.

If you’re seriously worried, start fin before your hairline gets out of your control. It’s an easy fix at this point.
That's fucking nuts dude to tell a 16 years old kid to hop on Finasteride at this age, he's still not full grown and he doesn't even have confirmed baldness. @shibo just keep an eye on your hair and don't stress, you're not balding yet, and DON'T ever take Finasteride now.

You’re on a road to :feelsmage:

Didnt you make this thread yesterday or was it some other retard thinking he was balding despite having the same hairline?

That's fucking nuts dude to tell a 16 years old kid to hop on Finasteride at this age, he's still not full grown and he doesn't even have confirmed baldness. @shibo just keep an eye on your hair and don't stress, you're not balding yet, and DON'T ever take Finasteride now.
What do i do with receding temples them i can hide it but i want it to stop and regrow

What do i do with receding temples them i can hide it but i want it to stop and regrow
Go to hairlosstalk and ask people there, they'll be able to help you. Good luck.