Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Balding as an ethnic is brutal

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
tfw looking in the mirror and seeing your hideous face and shitty hair, but you don't even get to keep the shitty hair. Meanwhile you see white people who are not only superior to you in every way, but have perfect hair that always remains thick.

tfw looking in the mirror and seeing your hideous face and shitty hair, but you don't even get to keep the shitty hair. Meanwhile you see white people who are not only superior to you in every way, but have perfect hair that always remains thick.

I don't even know what it's like to have hair I started balding at 18. My balding head looks so shit now it's fucking brutal I wear hoodies everywhere even when it's sunny jfl.

Even worse as a dicklet manlet like i am

Being an ethnic dwarf is more brutal.

At least you have green eyes, white skin and you're over 6 feet tall.

just start running lazar angelov game

At least you have green eyes, white skin and you're over 6 feet tall.
White skin means nothing on an ethnic, and my eyes are barely a greenish hazel, that's not enough to impress a foid or to make up for my grotesque face.

White skin means nothing on an ethnic, and my eyes are barely a greenish hazel, that's not enough to impress a foid or to make up for my grotesque face.
It's better than typical ethnic phenotype.
really? Fuck this website
Yep. He always posts about how over it is for ethnics (trying to include himself there) while conveniently not mentioning he looks nothing like ethnics do.