Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Baldels, did you even get to enjoy a full head of hair before you started balding?

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
I didn't. My cheap parents would not let me go to a hair salon. Instead, I would get terrible, shitty haircuts at home. This completely killed my sense of hair style. Any similar experiences?

Edit: To be accurate, it didn't kill off my sense of hair style. I just never developed one in the first place.

Last edited:
im not bald but i've haven't been barber shop since i was a kid lol
shitty at home haircuts are fine when it's over either way

I went to hair salons but my mother used to decide my hair cut

I'm sorry you got only 3 replies

im not bald but i've haven't been barber shop since i was a kid lol
shitty at home haircuts are fine when it's over either way

Are you dehydrated Eddie Hall by any chance? :feelshaha:

My default hair mass n headshape alr made it hard

Over for baldcels

I didn't. My cheap parents would not let me go to a hair salon. Instead, I would get terrible, shitty haircuts at home. This completely killed my sense of hair style. Any similar experiences?

Edit: To be accurate, it didn't kill off my sense of hair style. I just never developed one in the first place.
Ok GrAYcel

Yeah, for like a year jfl :feelsrope:I started balding at 14, towards the end of secondary school I tried to clean up as a last hail mary to get bitches :cryfeels:My hair looked badass for a year or so, and then it started falling out even faster and it was way too visible so I shaved it off.

Yes, but my hair was always greasy and full of flakes. Flakes especially, so many of them it was crazy.

No I did not - besides it was over for me before I even started balding so extra drop in already low SMV did not matter much.