Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Baldcels how long did it take from when you started balding until you were NW3?

Hohenheimcel

Hohenheimcel

Self-banned
-
Title. Might be just vitamin D deficiency hair loss but I have a cousin who started balding when he was younger than me.

i jumped on minox and finasteride and it slowed the balding. had to spend 20k on hair transplants to fix the damage done tho. but my hair looks pretty good now tho.

too bad i’m still short and curry. over

I started balding at 17 and was NW2 within a couple years. I took fin since I was 19 and still on the cusp of NW3.

Title. Might be just vitamin D deficiency hair loss but I have a cousin who started balding when he was younger than me.
vitamin d deficiency hair loss, proof? sounds like cope

i jumped on minox and finasteride and it slowed the balding. had to spend 20k on hair transplants to fix the damage done tho. but my hair looks pretty good now tho.

too bad i’m still short and curry. over
Nice you could save your hair, I don't care enough to take medication (since I don't plan to try to ascend) but I did want to grow my hair out at least once.
I started balding at 17 and was NW2 within a couple years. I took fin since I was 19 and still on the cusp of NW3.
I see. I started seeing the hair loss last year but I'm not NW1 yet, my hair is kinda patchy on front though.
vitamin d deficiency hair loss, proof? sounds like cope
It exists and I got my vitamin D levels checked last year and they were pretty low, but I'm not sure if it's the cause of my problem.

<1 year from the time it became evident my hairline had changed to full on norwood 3. All of this happened at 18 years old.

dont remember

from about 22-32 I went from NW1 to NW4

don't take fin or any of that gay shit imo