Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Baldcels enter here - baldcel thread

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
What are you doing about your baldness? Getting hair system, hair transplant?

If you have not seen it yet, you should get SMP, it's a hair tattoo. The guy in this picture is totally bald but thanks to SMP it looks semi-normal.

I am getting this done in 2-3 months.

"No hair no life"- Saint hammudi

Good bro

can look good with the right style + it's a good haircut to combine with gymcelling
Yh it is the only way forward for me.

I will gym and leanmaxx for the next 6 months then gymmaxx more in SEA.

there's no way that women have not caught on to hairline tattoos yet

I would never be able to better my life without the knowledge of blackpill it is a blessing. It's like seeing the matrix code in real life.

However, this also means you will never be able to enjoy life 'illusions' anymore, you will never be able to enjoy pure love, it is the price to pay for the truth.

I would never be able to better my life without the knowledge of blackpill it is a blessing. It's like seeing the matrix code in real life.

However, this also means you will never be able to enjoy life 'illusions' anymore, you will never be able to enjoy pure love, it is the price to pay for the truth.
I think you should change your Avi for a more stoic one, so that it matches your real psychological state.

I think you should change your Avi for a more stoic one, so that it matches your real psychological state.
ok :yes:

there's no way that women have not caught on to hairline tattoos yet
Maybe in the West since it is starting getting popular, even if they caught on though, it is like taking steroids, it looks so good and real it might as well be so it doesn't bother them as much as something like a hair wig or shit.

I’m Norwood 2 currently on fin if it doesn’t work I would like to go for it
I hope fin save my hairline