Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel @Baldcels, anybody else has dreams about having hair?

RopeIsMyLove

RopeIsMyLove

"[...] I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe."
It's just like my brain fucks with me - "Look at this head of your full of hairs, perfect hairline!" Then I wake up and it was just a dream :lul::lul::lul:.
If it wasn't enough that society makes fun of balding men, my subconsciousness also wants to have its share in making my life hell.

23DBB0B3 B172 4751 A42E 580022CD8F14

I see dreams of me showing my bald spot

I don't, but just the other day I watched a youtuber, and she was waving her hairs of a new fancy colour and for the first time in decades i caught myself thinking "i wish i had hairs, to change colours, hairstyle, moving them around when they fall on my forehead"... I swear i haven't felt sad about it for such a long time :feelsbadman:

Maybe you have low ferritin. I've been taking a supplement for a few days and noticed the parts where I have thinning hair are starting to thicken.

Screen Shot 2019 08 24 at 45240 AM

No, but I have dreams about women wanting to talk to me. Then I wake up and realize I'm in the corridors of hell.

No, but I have dreams about women wanting to talk to me. Then I wake up and realize I'm in the corridors of hell.
it's also infuriating af. You're put into those social situation just to wake up and be depressed.
it's like all these frustrations is bulding up inside you, just to be realsed when you least expect it.