Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel baldcels and baldingcels unite. being bald is A LIVING NIGHTMARE

L

Living_Zombie

Greycel
its not just the fact that you are unattractive to woman. its much more then that. im balding since 15 and i cant testify how much of a pain it is to be bald

you cant grow any hairstyle. your face is not framed well. you look old. you feel old. damm im 31 now but i felt like im 50 even when i was 20

nothing worse then being bald. seriously. all my friends left me. nobody want to associate with a bald guy. i have 0 friends on facebook

being bald is nightmarish

and being bald + short is like being tortured alive. its like 20 days of soddom only in real life. its like being in the holocaust in modern times. its horrible

manletism is worse

btw

just lol at nw1ers who keep it short

i have 0 friends on facebook
Screenshot 2023 01 26 171513

I wish I pumped my bloodstream FULL OF dutasteride when I could and just said goodbye to my cocke. Took too long to realize it doesn't matter anyway since sex might as well be worthless to me :)whatfeels:) and I should have valued how normies would treat me more.

now living is even more hellish than before