Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [BALDCEL] When the COPE is TOO STRONG

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Holy shit, I thought it was a joke segment video at first but NOPE .. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Basically, it's a tip/advice french video about how to properly negotiate loans and mortgages with the bank when buying a property
However that part came in and whenever I saw this dude at 6:18....

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
tenor.gif

This is the worst thing Balding Copecut I've seen coming from a bald man since cheap toupets and combovers.

Holy Shit, this is horrid. Guy looks straight up like a villain from an animation movie for fucks sake.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Even that roastie looked shocked at the whole mess...

Fellow Baldcels, promise me to simply let it all go and shave the whole thing instead of reaching that point.
FFS.

Jfl laugh at her face :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl laugh at her face :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Holy Shit, this is horrid. Guy looks straight up like a villain from an animation movie for fucks sake.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek: I like the fact that he clearly put effort into grooming and styling what hair he has left, like wtf, he'd so much better bald, do guys who do this shit not own mirrors

all it takes is one flaw to completely ruin a male

yet any flaw on a female will have no effect on her dating experience

Foid with same hairline would smv mog entire population of normies

Hole's face says it all

Why is it so? Makes no sense. I was raised thinking good hygiene and nice teeth with get me kisses from girls. Now the list of prerequisites doesn't seem to end.

Lol, i don't see a probem with it tbh, looks pretty good, ded srs.

Fucker needs to shave and get lasik... WTF? He's rich, he can afford it... The soymilk is fucking his brain up.

copermaxx

willing to bet that guy says there's nothing wrong with the world, and just goes through his day working, snacking and jerking off without blinking an eye, until he's 90 years old.

maybe he is the winner here?

copermaxx

willing to bet that guy says there's nothing wrong with the world, and just goes through his day working, snacking and jerking off without blinking an eye, until he's 90 years old.

maybe he is the winner here?
hes LDARing , just without the depression .

Damn it's so over

COPE tbh. She's not disgusted by him, she doesn't even see him as a sexual being, she's just looking at the reflection of herself in his head.

he can run just be statham game though, he has nice jaw, also we dont know his height,m he probably mogs the entire forum into oblivion

"I just have a large forehead / high hairline"

She can’t contain her bewilderment

Attachments

• 62B9176F-A206-4F0B-9DDD-320754FCEF65.png
    62B9176F-A206-4F0B-9DDD-320754FCEF65.png
    234.3 KB · Views: 36
  • DDF89F40-CE11-4AFC-BD56-553FC51B3EF6.png
    DDF89F40-CE11-4AFC-BD56-553FC51B3EF6.png
    324.3 KB · Views: 35
COPE tbh. She's not disgusted by him, she doesn't even see him as a sexual being, she's just looking at the reflection of herself in his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back