Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Baldcel trait: You have been lied many times that you're attractive even without hair on your head

Grey Baldcel

Grey Baldcel

Recruit
★★★★★
At least that was the case with me

"yOu have a nICely Shayyped HeAd"

How do you know it's a lie? How many times have you been rejected face-to-face this year?

How do you know it's a lie? How many times have you been rejected face-to-face this year?
8 times. And c'mon. What kind of girl will fall in love with a young guy who has a FUCKING NORWOOD TYPE 3 VERTEX?

Last edited:
8 times. And c'mon. What kind of girl will fall in love with a young guy who has a FUCKING NORWOOD TYPE 3 VERTEX?
Shave it and then compare foid reactions to before. If it's the same reactions then congrats, you'll be saving money by never having to buy shampoo or go to get haircuts.
If it's worse reactions, then start saving for hair transplant. It's expensive but it's like a new-car expensive and not millionaires-only expensive.
If it's better reactions, then you're one of those people who look better with a shaved head then they do with a balding head.

Shave it and then compare foid reactions to before. If it's the same reactions then congrats, you'll be saving money by never having to buy shampoo or go to get haircuts.
I already shaved to buzzcut level and don't want to shave it with razor blades.
If it's worse reactions, then start saving for hair transplant. It's expensive but it's like a new-car expensive and not millionaires-only expensive.
I'm thinking about hair pigmentation to cover frontal part of the hair

Last edited: