Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Baldcel has been frauding his hairline and it's about to come crashing down

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Just show her the truth and expose her as being superficial if she dumps you.

I have a friend who just told me that he succeeded at fucking a girl through matching with her on Tinder using the pics of a Chad and then, after building a strong emotional connection with her, revealing his true pics. He's not that ugly though, he's between 5 and 6. Maybe a 5,5/10. Definitely normie tier.

I don't know if it's true, since he's my friend I was a a bit reluctant to demand proof and show that I don't trust him.

Ive seen people use that spray fibre thing, it looks so obvious theres no way his gf cant already tell. He must have enough chad genes to balance out the fakery or she might just be a landwhale

jfl @ trying to hide balding using fucking hair fibres

just go on fin or start wearing a wig stop being a cuck

Ive seen people use that spray fibre thing, it looks so obvious theres no way his gf cant already tell. He must have enough chad genes to balance out the fakery or she might just be a landwhale
She might be shorter and he has an atypical balding pattern with hairs left in the front.

She’s probably already cheating on him.

funnily enough, most guys dont give a fuck about raosties covering their faces in fake up, comepletely altering their appearances

Dude is fucked.
He also started to work very lately (at 27yo) because of his ugly feature(s). Every morning he is frauding his hairline and he knows if it slips, they won't miss him.
Probably his first girlfriend as well.

"bald is hot" ah pleddit...

hilarious 2019 scenario

honestly i'm surprised hair fibers work that well, they already were on my list of things to try in the future

he's probably got a chance of keeping the relationship if he made it to 5 months, too much investment, he just needs to understand that he has 1 big strike against him as soon as the jig is up, as the vast majority of women hate balding and post online on forums about how they're losing attraction to their bald husbands

It's only a matter of time.

hilarious 2019 scenario

honestly i'm surprised hair fibers work that well, they already were on my list of things to try in the future

he's probably got a chance of keeping the relationship if he made it to 5 months, too much investment, he just needs to understand that he has 1 big strike against him as soon as the jig is up, as the vast majority of women hate balding and post online on forums about how they're losing attraction to their bald husbands

girls have such shitty hand eye coordination that their hands are moving around like a toddler's, always knocking shit over and grabbing shit.

meaning it's impossible for a girl not to have grabbed his hair by now if they were dating

Stop being insecure because looks dont matter bro. Just be confident, spit game, take a shower, and be yourself and your girlfriend should will still like you, you fucking pussy. Girls dont like men who spend more time fixated on their looks than them, ya faggot. Just spit game and be confident bro.

If hes white, then hes not completely screwed. Balding whites> NW 0 ethnics

Stop being insecure because looks dont matter bro. Just be confident, spit game, take a shower, and be yourself and your girlfriend should will still like you, you fucking pussy. Girls dont like men who spend more time fixated on their looks than them, ya faggot. Just spit game and be confident bro.
:soy:

Just show her the truth and expose her as being superficial if she dumps you.

I have a friend who just told me that he succeeded at fucking a girl through matching with her on Tinder using the pics of a Chad and then, after building a strong emotional connection with her, revealing his true pics. He's not that ugly though, he's between 5 and 6. Maybe a 5,5/10. Definitely normie tier.

I don't know if it's true, since he's my friend I was a a bit reluctant to demand proof and show that I don't trust him.

I remember some guys who went on a Chadfishing spree some years ago, became deeply interested in some foids and told the truth to them, just to be dumped/unmatched afterwards, kek.

i just want to say i saw this thread title in the similar threads area and it made me laugh my ass off, possibly for the first time I laughed this month

My worst nightmare
nah, all I think these days is something like "I can't believe he's getting that worked up over a 25 year old modern whore"