Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Bald White Men Seen as Less Attractive

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★

Obviously, this should be water since "hair is life" as the old adage goes. However, what is interesting to note is comparing the perceptions which people had when this came to race.

Bald white men were rated as being less attractive than their counterparts with hair while also scoring lower on other measures of desirability in a psychological study.

Intriguingly, the same study also found that bald Black men were deemed to be no less attractive than those with hair.

In the first experiment, which involved 70 mostly white students—37 men and 33 women—from a private university in the northeastern United States, researchers showed participants one of two possible descriptions of a man (Black or white) with one of two photographs (with hair or bald.) The same white and Black man was used in the bald and non-bald photos.

White men who had hair were rated higher than white men without hair on perceived personality traits and attractiveness, while the amount of hair did not make any difference for Black men.
Seems that the norwoodpill impacts us the most, yet doesn't seem to matter for Blacks much.
For example, the results showed that white men with hair were seen as more attractive and enthusiastic than white men without, while the amount of hair didn't matter for ratings of Black men's attractiveness and enthusiasm.
Of course, hair is life & thus if you don't have it you are perceived as less "enthusiastic" jfl.

In the second experiment, researchers sought to determine whether the amount of hair and race influenced women's evaluations of men's attractiveness, perceived personality and perceived career success.

This experiment involved 50 mostly white women between the ages of 19 and 21 from a private university in the northeastern U.S. The researchers used the same procedure from the previous experiment and they observed similar results.

The results of the study with regards to white men are consistent with prior research showing that those with hair are perceived more positively, the authors said.

The fact that the amount of hair did not matter for evaluations of Black men's attractiveness and personality could be explained by the fact that other factors carry more weight than hair in these judgments of Black men.
Hair matters a lot, but especially for us Whites, which makes sense when you think about it.

It's common for most White males to bald, experience hair-loss, etc, hence why all White celebrities tend to have very thick hair, as opposed to a lot of Black celebrities who can get away with being bald.

And of course, some bluepilled bullshit as usual:

"Being bald affects people's view of everything from their career success to their attractiveness and personality. But just because baldness can attract this unconscious view of men doesn't mean their other qualities don't matter—and if they are wonderful in other ways, that is very important."
":soy::foidSoy::bluepill:: Oh yeah! One thing that we've established dictates peoples perception of you & can influence your treatment in the workplace but other qualities matter!1!1!"

Thanks for sharing this @Regenerator

So much for "muh JBW"

If you start at 0, then being bald won’t lower you anymore.

Hair is life, but more life-worthy for some races than others

Balding is a choice.

There is hair transplants

Hair tattoos to make it look like a buzz cut

Finasteride or Dutasteride

Oral minoxidil

Dermarolling

Keto shampoo

RU-58841 (spray it and it stops balding process, still experimental but it’s working for a lot of people)

If you’re a bald dude you chose to be that way. Don’t say “I prefer to be bald” or “us bald men are seen as more mature and life experience” because that’s a crock of shit.

Whats the reason that bald black men dont get rated lower ? Is it because of the headshape of negroid men ?

Balding is a choice.

There is hair transplants

Hair tattoos to make it look like a buzz cut

Finasteride or Dutasteride

Oral minoxidil

Dermarolling

Keto shampoo

RU-58841 (spray it and it stops balding process, still experimental but it’s working for a lot of people)

If you’re a bald dude you chose to be that way. Don’t say “I prefer to be bald” or “us bald men are seen as more mature and life experience” because that’s a crock of shit.
How does one obtain Finasteride ?

Also not everyone wants to dependent on drugs for the rest of their life

Websites like hims or keeps

That’s fine then they can go bald, but they can’t bitch when they do saying “there is nothing you can do to prevent going bald”
I assume this website only works for USA, since in Germany you need a prescription for Finasteride

i feel like hair is the biggest trait of white men

Only black men can pull off being bald. Hell Asians & Native Americans rarely go bald. Balding is an almost exclusive White male trait. So much for "White men mog all other races of men"

Niggers look like chimps. That's why hair doesn't matter much. Brootal chimp-pill for JBWs.

Blacks either have long hair or short hair, they have had short hair for so long, it seems like a norm, meanwhile whites always had medium or long hair, so balding is a death sentence. Also blacks upper third is more robust, it doesn't look like oval, so beard helps i guess

Whats the reason that bald black men dont get rated lower ? Is it because of the headshape of negroid men ?
Possibly yeah, I guess also since for us, our hair is "important" since the lighter-coloring of it, even for brown-haired Whites like myself, is a huge boost in SMV you can't deny that.
Blacks either have long hair or short hair, they have had short hair for so long, it seems like a norm, meanwhile whites always had medium or long hair, so balding is a death sentence. Also blacks upper third is more robust, it doesn't look like oval, so beard helps i guess
Good point, adds onto what I said.
Only black men can pull off being bald. Hell Asians & Native Americans rarely go bald. Balding is an almost exclusive White male trait. So much for "White men mog all other races of men"
Balding also affects Semites & MENA a lot.

It seems balding is bad for us Celts & also Meds a lot.

How does one obtain Finasteride ?
I got it prescribed to me
Also not everyone wants to dependent on drugs for the rest of their life
It's not a drug in the sense benzos are.
I assume this website only works for USA, since in Germany you need a prescription for Finasteride
First I'm hearing of it as well, I'm in the US & had to get my doctor to prescribe it.

Minox & my dermaroller I got at my pharmacy though.