Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bald truecel caught being a paedophile

W

Wasteland

Recruit
★★★★

This super aspie truecel thought he was meeting a JB, but got caught before he could. LOL

knockoff chris hansen’s but they have no charisma and don’t say retarded jokes like chris hansen so they suck

This guys are really dumb, did they really think a JB would want anything with them?????

Is that @Napoleon de Geso ?

I think he have cancer tho, he has no hair no eyebrows, they are bullying a cancer patient with mental problems.

ALWAYS ALWAYS absolute subhumans on these type of things. I've never one seen an above average normal NT guy.

Should tell you something.

ALWAYS ALWAYS absolute subhumans on these type of things. I've never one seen an above average normal NT guy.

If they catfish a chad who's looking to fuck ten year olds, they'll just go fuck the chad and forget what they were doing.

If they catfish a chad who's looking to fuck ten year olds, they'll just go fuck the chad and forget what they were doing.

But it never happens to begin with - chad doesn't need to hunt for 14 year olds online because hes had fulfilling developmental relationships since the age of 15. These guys only go for young kids because they know they have zero chance with an actual developed woman, and believe their only hope is with a girl who hasn't learned any better yet lol.

But it never happens to begin with - chad doesn't need to hunt for 14 year olds online because hes had fulfilling developmental relationships since the age of 15. These guys only go for young kids because they know they have zero chance with an actual developed woman, and believe their only hope is with a girl who hasn't learned any better yet lol.
It seems like I've seen normie and incel tier pedos, but they hardly ever showcase chad pedos... You would think there would be more and they just get away with it because they are chads.

Every time I see these self-proclaimed "predator" exposers/hunters I wish the "predator" will pull out a gun and give them what they deserve none of these individuals are planning to rape the girls they thought they were meeting up with in their conversations both the girl and the man both consented to meet up and both showed sexual interest in each other nothing wrong with that.

Adults are saying because of the teenagers age they can´t consent that is discrimination they are basically saying that because of the age of a teenager they are lesser humans.

Tbh

This is just the catfishing of lonely, gullible men.

Is that @Napoleon de Geso ?
No he has very long hair.

Agreed with everything.

Why would any Chad/Chadlite go after JB's? During their younger years they had their fair share of mutual attraction and life experiences to back it up.

Every paedophile that has every been reported has been a male that would have wizard status on here.
Older foids are worn out hypergamous whores that want nothing but Chad so they'd never give these guys the time of day.

Furthermore, as they've never had any form of sexual interaction with a foid; in sexual experience they're still 'teens'.
For any lurking IT cucks I'm not trying to justify their actions, but rather than just ridicule them and talk about castrating them; we should look at the root cause. HYPERGAMY.

Last edited:
why do the pedos stay? As soon as I get confronted, I'd run pff

Looks an inceltears soylentcuck

It seems like I've seen normie and incel tier pedos, but they hardly ever showcase chad pedos... You would think there would be more and they just get away with it because they are chads.
Chad pedos can just pick up JBs from cold approaching at malls and parks.

JFL at trying to get JBs through online anything as a subhuman.

He is very low Iq. Sometimes I am amazed people like him are even the same species as us.

Why didnt he just leave? jfl

A man 5 minutes from me was in one of those videos, he was trying to meet a 14 yo boy to sniff his cummy boxers, he ws 25 yo normie,he was a teacher.

I feel like a lot of these people who try to be Chris Hansen are just doing this for publicity.

He should have been euthanized when he hit NW10

Disabled tard, look & listen to him. No one ever looks at it from the perspective that perhaps his mental age is that if a 14 year old.

They wouldn't fucking dare if he was a Paki taxi driver.

Manlet, bald and weak voice, that is so sad.

He's saying there wouldn't be. He's saying pedophilia happens because some men are in a state of arrested development, unable to move on from childhood because they never got to have a childhood. Never experienced the growth milestones Chad did. So he's obsessed with sex with children because he never got to go on that date as a child, when it was appropriate.

He's saying there wouldn't be. He's saying pedophilia happens because some men are in a state of arrested development, unable to move on from childhood because they never got to have a childhood. Never experienced the growth milestones Chad did. So he's obsessed with sex with children because he never got to go on that date as a child, when it was appropriate.

Exactly although my theory is more because younger teens are seen as an easier and less threatening option than a grown women of their own age or sexual peak age. A 21 year old woman would laugh and humiliate and sexual experience mog most of these guys into OBLIVION and they know it. And no woman their own age is interested to begin with, because they look subhuman.

I would love to know the correlation between paedophilia and offenders penis size, I bet the guys are all deficient in that attribute as well. A guy with an 8 incher wouldn't go after kids unless he was a deformed truecel.