Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bald tall Incel looking beta (CRH) and his gf

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gymcel

Recruit
★★★
I've stumbled across this dude before, he looks beta as fuck, he's bald, bad facial bones, bad facial hair, not good looking, not gymcelled etc. His physically only good trait is that he is tall as fuck.

First time seeing his girl, and she seems like she could find much better looking dude. Do you think she's with him just for money? She seems really weird and shy, kinda autistic. Very pure I would even say.

This gives me life fuel. Two normal, kind people, but if she's with him just for money then it's suicide fuel. What do incels think? Is she a money grabbing cunt or legit weird and autistic as him? I feel more on the latter, I might be a blind cuck. But these people seem happy. Never seen this before in modern times.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/zl-zacvXZVs[/video]

Money grabbing cunt

that's crazyrussianhacker ffs he's famous as shit on youtube, especially a couple years ago. this is just BB.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Money grabbing cunt
mikepence said:
that's crazyrussianhacker ffs he's famous as shit on youtube, especially a couple years ago. this is just BB.

I know he's rich, I said that in OP. But in one video he said that she actually bought their huge house together and that she paid half of it, she is a scientist/very educated and my autistic weird people radar is going off listening her. She seems very autistic/shy and she never wanted to be on camera before.

She got good money + very high iq and education. She still can get better looking dude. Is she really that big of a whore to be with a beta cuck just for even more money? Because she has 0 status with him, they live away from society in far away house in wilderness, with animals and ranch there, no people to admire her money or whatever.

Gymcel said:
ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Money grabbing cunt
mikepence said:
I know he's rich, I said that in OP. But in one video he said that she actually bought their huge house together and that she paid half of it, she is a scientist/very educated and my autistic weird people radar is going off listening her. She seems very autistic/shy and she never wanted to be on camera before.
She got good money + very high iq and education. She still can get better looking dude. Is she really that big of a whore to be with a beta cuck just for even more money? Because she has 0 status with him, they live away from society in far away house in wilderness, with animals and ranch there, no people to admire her money or whatever.

I guess you have a point. Either a(she's fucking dudes behind his back, or b(she's a unicorn/autist.

He's running just be tall and huge frame game.

mikepence said:
I guess you have a point. Either a(she's fucking dudes behind his back, or b(she's a unicorn/autist.

And she was with him apparently before he was famous on YT and when he was a literal retard who could barely speak english.

He either has a gigantic cock or they are saints and two extremely rare, kind and good autistic people.

Gymcel said:
mikepence said:
And she was with him apparently before he was famous on YT and when he was a literal retard who could barely speak english.
He either has a gigantic cock or they are saints and two extremely rare, kind and good autistic people.

Well, looks like he actually found a unicorn then. Good for him.

She doesn't even look special? I don't get the surprise honestly

She can quite clearly get a better looking man though, no question.

If he wasn't tall, then it'd be over. His frame is pretty good too.

whogivesafucc said:

Compared to him

he still mogs all of us and its not like he is ugly af, he is at least a 5/10 in my book maybe a 6/10 max.

Gymcel said:
whogivesafucc said:
Compared to him

Other than the balding he has normie looks

Status
Not open for further replies.