Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Bald glow ups"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

View: https://youtu.be/nUXgZteeznQ

This is the moment all these men's hopes of one day being Chad went out the window.

I'd say number 10 was the only one who had a significant SMV increase in this video.

Some of these guys are 20 years old and look like they're 35 after. The benefit you gain from an increase in Neatness is lost with a severe increase in how old you will look.

The comments are filled with Bluepilled bullshit and virtue signaling foids.

Screenshot 20210314 125800 YouTube

"Awesome"

Screenshot 20210314 125817 YouTube

It's 2021, having to go bald should NOT continue to be normalized.

There needs to be a cure to balding or to Normalize and lower the cost of Hair Transplant so the average man can afford it or the goverment will pay for it. No more of this "just shave it, Bald guys look better! Teehee" bullshit.

Obligatory @Subhuman Currycel tag

@ReturnOfSaddam :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

None of these guys are even incel though

2 and 5 look better

if you have the skull shape to pull it off you can look better bald than with hair

View: https://youtu.be/nUXgZteeznQ

This is the moment all these men's hopes of one day being Chad went out the window.

I'd say number 10 was the only one who had a significant SMV increase in this video.

Some of these guys are 20 years old and look like they're 35 after. The benefit you gain from an increase in Neatness is lost with a severe increase in how old you will look.

The comments are filled with Bluepilled bullshit and virtue signaling foids.

View attachment 423058

"Awesome"

View attachment 423059

It's 2021, having to go bald should NOT continue to be normalized.

There needs to be a cure to balding or to Normalize and lower the cost of Hair Transplant so the average man can afford it or the goverment will pay for it. No more of this "just shave it, Bald guys look better! Teehee" bullshit.

My balding makes me look 50. I am getting scalp treatment this year fuck it.

it's impossible to "glow up" once you lose your hair. If you are good-looking after losing your hair, you would have been even better looking with hair

Balding is one of the worst things that can happen to a man.
thankfully my lineage seems to lack any kind of it, my grandparents just had white hair but none of it really ever began to fall out

Download 3

Its the only light norwoodcels have

Balding is one of the worst things that can happen to a man.
thankfully my lineage seems to lack any kind of it, my grandparents just had white hair but none of it really ever began to fall out
Chadcel

It's a total attractiveness killer for most men that makes them look old, ugly, and creepy. The examples of attractive bald men that people like to use like Jason Statham are outliers with perfect looking faces and skulls. And even those guys would look better with hair.

I think deep down the guys in the video all know this. It's like watching condemned men getting taken off to the gallows or something.

There are no women who are attracted to baldness. There are just some men who are so attractive otherwise that it doesn't make them unattractive. Chances are you aren't one of these men (definitely not if you are posting on .co). They are a tiny percentage of the male population. Even most Chads can't pull off a bald look.

Last edited:
Ugh, I hate having to think about this. I would go on fin but I feel like it was responsible for my mental breakdown a year back. I mean jfc, if fin causes normal men to become depressed and suicidal, imagine what it does to an incel.

Bald cope ups
The best option is a hair transplant at a high-end clinic that knows how to make them look natural.

Second best option is short but not clean shaven (still looks bad).

The clean shaven Q ball look is awful on most men. Redpiller types push the idea that women like this look. They don't. Women want men with hair. The guys in the video all look like shit after shaving it off.

Hair transplants are stupid as fuck. Go lookup transplants gone wrong and youll see they can leave you with thousands of little disgusting scars, infections, or even an unsuccessful transplant that makes you look more incel than you already are

just fucking wigmaxx instead. Glue that shit to your scalp if you have to

Hair transplants are stupid as fuck. Go lookup transplants gone wrong and youll see they can leave you with thousands of little disgusting scars, infections, or even an unsuccessful transplant that makes you look more incel than you already are

just fucking wigmaxx instead. Glue that shit to your scalp if you have to
Hair transplants getting botched are not the Norm and usually happens when someone decides to go to some shithole of a country to save on cost to get the procedure done..

jCnbCzK.jpg

t81iEla.jpg

bald-celeb-3-rooney.jpg

prince-william-before-and-after_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqvpMwRrRx9VQUm62Rw6qRn8bLsPm_aUdQ6Nm2iQ9WcLU.jpg

Balding glow up :feelskek: that's like saying circumcision glow up or gained 50lbs of fat glow up

Balding glow up is oxymoron

It’s like get penis reduction done and calling it penis glow up

Or tall guy getting short glow up

It’s a dis advantage and just accept it

Baldguys never look better, even if you look passable thanks to hunter eyes, thick neck, good facial bones & jaw n chin you'll still look better with Norwood 0 hair.

My life literally turned upside down with hair loss, people started treating me like shit they need to avoid or mock