Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL bald famous manga artist is locking himeself in his house due to his subhumanity

F

FriendzonedBaldie

Banned
-
120524129_3824076844288405_3223550562301144226_n.png

gooks are notoriously cruel to baldcels, i think that's why baldness is so rare amongst them. they sexually genocided most of the baldcels.

He's married.

Shit I see so many chinks with buzzed heads young and old how is bald any worse?

200.gif

I always thought it was interesting how these fat Asian manlets always drew their heroes as tall, muscular white dudes. There’s a universal understanding of what a peak male looks like, yet only a fraction of the population, by the random dice roll of existance, ends up looking like that.

batman arkham knight GIF

Every iteration of the ultimate male look in fiction, the hero, the Alpha, the boss, basically looks like Arkham Bruce Wayne. While this is strange enough as is, that despite the huge variance in human appearance across the globe, in our monkey brains, we all recognize a man that looks like that as the top guy instinctively. What’s even stranger is that some people actually get to look like that, and it just happens.

henry cavill GIF

Like who decides, “Yeah, give that guy the archtype main character look, but in real life.” I’ve only experienced one existence, this one, so I honestly can’t comprehend it.

200.gif

I always thought it was interesting how these fat Asian manlets always drew their heroes as tall, muscular white dudes. There’s a universal understanding of what a peak male looks like, yet only a fraction of the population, by the random dice roll of existance, ends up looking like that.

batman arkham knight GIF

Every iteration of the ultimate male look in fiction, the hero, the Alpha, the boss, basically looks like Arkham Bruce Wayne. While this is strange enough as is, that despite the huge variance in human appearance across the globe, in our monkey brains, we all recognize a man that looks like that as the top guy instinctively. What’s even stranger is that some people actually get to look like that, and it just happens.

henry cavill GIF

Like who decides, “Yeah, give that guy the archtype main character look, but in real life.” I’ve only experienced one existence, this one, so I honestly can’t comprehend it.
toryama is a known white man worshipper. this is why all the heros in his manga get blonde hair and blue eyes when they power up

I mean, the heroes or protagonists are not largely tall; most of them are under 180 cm; it sometimes feels cringeworthy when they are drawn as tall at least when compared to girl or called tall but shorter than the average western man when the height is revealed.

I pixelscaled some images for reference where the female is average like 5'3 or 5'2 in Japan for example, and the male guy would be over 6 feet like 6'1-6'2+ in most pics. Then, suddenly, when the height is provided, the guy isn't even 5'10.
If the author was blackpill, the dude would have been 6ft+; I feel like the inconsistent portrayal is like a pseudo blackpill like the author feels deep down that height matters .

Female series like shojo or josei are ironically blackpill where the dude/ml/heroes is like a statusmax gigachad and usually 6ft+.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back