Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bald Currycel ascends after losing weight

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
from giga truecel to truecel

he's definitely not ugly but his balding is bad asf. probably can ascend with betabuxx

just wear a wig
that's what i am gonna start doing if my balding continues. just get a high quality wig and wear it.
Become a wigger. ovER

Peak human male.

from giga truecel to truecel
To generic looking "incel" that normies would think we look like. Because for some reason some can't comprehend that we are that legitimately ugly and keep sucking on just world fallacy dick everytime.

Peak human male.
This is beyond human and beyond male.

To generic looking "incel" that normies would think we look like. Because for some reason some can't comprehend that we are that legitimately ugly and keep sucking on just world fallacy dick everytime.
I think a lot of people here are fakecels, and aren’t actually ugly, short, etc.

Where's the difference?

0 smv to 0 smv

No problem brocel, I’m here to help inkwels learn about the powers of looksmaxxing.

Keep grinding, keep hustling. I promise you God has a plan.

Last edited:
Well done my dude! Now hit the gym, get some dope new threads and start practicing that rizz! :soy:

You just have to take that first step. Take that hard step of actually doing something
Amen. And after 400 weeks, we will ascend to the Meeks.

Well done my dude! Now hit the gym, get some dope new threads and start practicing that rizz! :soy:
Threads….in the sewers jfl.

Brutal transformation. From Incel to Incel.

Every r/bald coper secretly wants to rope because of their baldness.