Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Balamb Garden

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I imagine whenever I go to my college i'm Squall going to Balamb Garden to become SEED.

Yet unlike Squall I don't have a bunch of people try to get me to come out of my loneliness.

Maybe if I was a transfer student at an Asian college that would happen to me.

I still feel like Squall though and like to imagine it's Balamb Garden.

squall-battle.jpg

@Ryo_Hazuki now that i look at this pic I notice Squall is a bit of a midfacecel.

See how he LongHairMaxxes though? Imagine him with a buzzcut. All that prettyboy charm would be gone.

I think there's hope for me yet SquallMaxxing.

Btw I have this new theory I wanted to tell you. I don't think it's possible to be tall and have a compact midface.

I am a feminine boy, the thinnest wrists I've ever seen, even compared to girls. Small shoe size (9.5) for my height 5'11 and small hands yet even I am afflicted (I believe moderately however) by midfacedom.

Logically someone as Low T as me should have a compact midface but as I said I think once you get to 5'10+ it is impossible.

SquallMaxxing it is.

hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

DnAh15OWwAA6ETV.jpg

squall only had people trying to help him stop being lonely because he was chadlite

You're 5'11 and half white? Don't do any kind of maxing rn just wait until you're in Asia. Doing maxing now will be a waste of time. It will be easy af after you move

You're 5'11 and half white? Don't do any kind of maxing rn just wait until you're in Asia. Doing maxing now will be a waste of time. It will be easy af after you move

hes half spic half asian iirc

hes half spic half asian iirc

@Hunter @Rice Cel

I'm 5'11 half white half spic and look like I am hafu.

I will HafuFraud (pretend I'm half Japanese) in Japan (and all of Asia tbh).

I still need to LanguageMaxx of course (Japanese) and some gymcelling to get even leaner wouldn't hurt, especially if I could 6PackMaxx.

Now my mommygf is very upset with me and says I must get back to my break but she is willing to make an exception since it's still the same day.

Annoyed2

I don't want to upset her boyos.

@Hunter @Rice Cel

I'm 5'11 half white half spic and look like I am hafu.

I will HafuFraud (pretend I'm half Japanese) in Japan (and all of Asia tbh).

I still need to LanguageMaxx of course (Japanese) and some gymcelling to get even leaner wouldn't hurt, especially if I could 6PackMaxx.

Now my mommygf is very upset with me and says I must get back to my break but she is willing to make an exception since it's still the same day.

View attachment 55260

I don't want to upset her boyos.

you cant be serious. noodlewhores LOVE white cock and hate asian men. you want to emphasise your whiteness as much as possible not conceal it!

you cant be serious. noodlewhores LOVE white cock and hate asian men. you want to emphasise your whiteness as much as possible not conceal it!

There's a creepy gaijin stereotype with white guys in Japan.

Besides I do not look white, I have Asian eyes, nose etc . . .

I have some Caucasian features that's it.

Hafu guys are more popular in Japan, especially J-PopMaxxed like me.

@Leucosticte linked me to this Roosh thread about Japan and it was a bunch of white gaijins complaining half Asian / other Asian men we're doing way better than them.

Trust me I got this. My JBH (Just Be Hafu) game is my grand strategy.

Now my mommygf is very upset with me.

Annoyed3

There's a creepy gaijin stereotype with white guys in Japan.

Besides I do not look white, I have Asian eyes, nose etc . . .

I have some Caucasian features that's it.

Hafu guys are more popular in Japan, especially J-PopMaxxed like me.

@Leucosticte linked me to this Roosh thread about Japan and it was a bunch of white gaijins complaining half Asian / other Asian men we're doing way better than them.

Trust me I got this. My JBH (Just Be Hafu) game is my grand strategy.

Now my mommygf is very upset with me.

View attachment 55265

do you have any statistics to prove hafu game is legit? honestly, half white game seems much more reliable. its backed by statistics and countless anecdotes, some even in the form of videos. just try to lighten your skin up as much as possible and wear blue/green eye contacts.