Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bahahahhahahahahahahahah JFL I just fucking can't. Using male body shaming tactics to fight racism.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Yeah I can bet this slut wouldn't be satisfied even with the biggest Tyrone BBC, they would seek poneys or horses for their caves stretched by thousands of people and by leg-sized dildos they buy and show off their "insertion" abilities.
What about a small dick guy that is not racist? Would she thinks he is racist because he has small dick and she will not be satistied by something that can't touch her cave walls or because she thinks small dicks are worthless and make people racist because white people will think every black man has a 13" (31cm) cock, and thus refuse to have sex with him based on his dick size and what she thinks dick size does turns someone into a racist? Which is a myth by the way and they are rare exceptions of nature.
Also, will she later proceed to go to Twitter or reddit or whatever shit to tell guys and girls to stop judging dick size because it does not matter, while she held a sign saying this phrase in the past, in a mega classic case of virtue signaling and contradiction while she will judge people by dick size and pick the "best men" by her twisted concept?

This whore is disgusting. Fuck these mentally ill retards.

metabuxx:
Using male body shaming tactics to fight racism. Female intelligence in a nutsell.

244000022 1839704326211923 6353110168842823947 n

Last edited:
Needs stoning to be honest.

:feelskek: That sign looks like toxic masculinity, even if it's being used against racism.

:feelskek: That sign looks like toxic masculinity, even if it's being used against racism.
Stop harassing and oppressing women not letting them voice their thoughts!

Using male body shaming tactics to fight racism. Female intelligence in a nutsell.

I will add your reply to the thread, it's gold.

Prob a white boyfriend is home waiting for her to make him lunch then suck him off.

When seeing things like this, I can really understand why Chad just pump and dumps them.

When seeing things like this, I can really understand why Chad just pump and dumps them.
They don't care, they just want to be used nowadays, just look at the casual scene, they will take pride in saying they themselves just want to let guys fuck them because they like fucking and then just go back to their daily lives.
Can't stand this planet anymore.

I guess being self-hating cuck is Big Dick Energy. Anything from 5- 7 inches is micro anyway

Last edited:
I should go to a feminist convention and hold a sign with “feminism is loose pussy energy”

no but come on, they’ll say dick size “doesn’t matter brooooo” but then say “oh this is small dick energy” towards something they don’t like.

Though I don’t feel like dick matters compared to other things. I’d give up 4 inches of dick to be 6’4 in a heartbeat, I’d have a literal micropenis but I wouldn’t care. Being tall would be awesome.

I guess being self-hating cuck is Big Dick Energy. Anything from 5- 7 inches is micro anyway
Do you really think a 6inch is micro :cryfeels: i wish i had just +.5 inches or +1 inch my dick feels like its micro even though im 5.5 it's ragefuel

That's @calimero's goth gf

"muh racism" peoples especially white people should be exterminated

That image is the very essence of female anti-racism. They indeed want tolerance of all races, but only for the Chads of the races. They still hate low value me to no end.

Somebody find her and kill her

Yeah. It's because BLM and BBC. I think that's why it looks logical to that bitch.

I'd say "just shoot her and throw her in a river" but those thighs are something:ha..feels:

Last edited: