Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bagelcel Made To Cry When Told Real Holocaust Did Not Happen to Jews

why do they cry about everything?

JFLL I had to come back to this, the cuck’s crying was so pathetic :feelskek:

Based Israelite Tyrones

Jews are so weak and annoying
The average Israli commando mogs 99 percent of this board. I know you're probably going to say "b-but they're part white", but what is a "pure Jew" anyway?

Something like 6 million black babies are executed before birth every year and but don't hear black people crying about it.

Something like 6 million black babies are executed before birth every year and but don't hear black people crying about it.
Many conscious blacks do. Even Kanye West does. But you won't hear won't hear about it because the caucuskike media would never give that conversation a large or thriving platform. It's caucuskikes who put planned parenthoods all over the place anyways.

The average Israli commando mogs 99 percent of this board. I know you're probably going to say "b-but they're part white", but what is a "pure Jew" anyway?
the average israli is a retarded sand nigger no different from the average sandcel, if you say the average sancel mogs this place so does the average of most races, doesn't make them any less sniveling and subversive

Many conscious blacks do. Even Kanye West does. But you won't hear won't hear about it because the caucuskike media would never give that conversation a large or thriving platform. It's caucuskikes who put planned parenthoods all over the place anyways.
Absolutely true, but since they aren't subversive kikes that worship devils they can't subvert the world

and israli commandos make up how much of the global jewry?

the establishment fears an ario-neger alliance

:feelshaha:
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: LOL!

I hate both jews and blacks but it's pretty easy to side with blacks in this case. What a pussy. Imagine having all the access and privilege in the world and then crying because some random nig said something on the street.
I have know idea if he's faking or not. You never know with them.

:feelshaha:
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: LOL!

I hate both jews and blacks but it's pretty easy to side with blacks in this case. What a pussy. Imagine having all the access and privilege in the world and then crying because some random nig said something on the street.
How did you reset your posts? This is cheating bro