Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Bagelcel Interview

This is has actually been working out for him. I thought his life would be ruined or something

He actually seems pretty well adjusted, all things considered. I guess he just had a really bad day.

He actually seems pretty well adjusted, all things considered. I guess he just had a really bad day.
im happy for him tbh, life is not easy for a man like him. Can relate as a manlet.

Thats literally it, some retarded twitter thot posted a video of bagel cel on a bad day after he gets harrased for his height (which is very common for shortcels). Jokes on them his life might seem to be getting better and he might actually have helped spread the problem short men have.

Does the radio host have a jewfro?

is this real?
what the fuck

Jesus this Sam guy is such a passive aggressive cunt.

I'm glad things are working out for the guy despite all of the soy world seething at him.

I like him better when he's angry

This guys is my hero

He will be forgotten about next month, JFL at thinking brief 15 minutes of fame will do anything at all for his life except solidify him as a meme in the years to come.

It's wonderful that he is literally called "Bagel Boss" now. He basically cucked the bakery out of its name.

Just low inhibmaxx.

Am I the only one who can care less about this guy?

He says he's getting messages from woman asking him out on dates. You think a truecel would get That? No. He isn't hideous ... He's just Midget short . He can pull it off if he acts like a comedian.

His height is too many standard deviations lower than even short Men... meaning he stands out more than a 5'7 guy. 5'7 guys have it worse cuz they aren't standing out. They're completely hidden from view

Manlet has better life than me. It's over.

Manlet has better life than me. It's over.
He's standing out with status

Look at weeman and other midgets. They pull

Manlets are 5'7 and have major problems

Midgets don't get problems if they gain status or be jester

Didnt he laughed when he heard about our forums?

This is has actually been working out for him. I thought his life would be ruined or something

It's because HIS PERSONALITY is so great. At least for the incel men who admire him against the wishes of every foid in the planet.