Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Badboy Chad arrested *with GF* for triple homicide massacre

L

low t claviclecell

Banned
-
Badperson ality

Pic related. The GF is in the left frame and the Badboy Chad boyfriend(murderer) is in the middle frame. The guy in the right frame is the brother of the boyfriend, but he didn't participate in the murders.

And here's the video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6y-YAgf1RA

I don't know if you guys have seen this in the news or not, but I keep seeing videos about it on my youtube home page. Basically three people get murdered at once in trailer trash Florida, and there was a $30,000 reward and a manhunt for the murderer. It was noteworthy because it happened, seemingly randomly, in a low crime rate and presumably white area, while the victims were on a fishing trip at a lake.
Just this morning, the three suspects were arrested and their mugshots and identities revealed at the press conference held by the county's sheriff. When he said that the (good looking) woman suspect was the girlfriend of the guy who killed three people, I knew that I had to at least post something about it here.

If you watch the video, the sheriff gives a lot more backstory and it's easier to understand the signifcance of what happened compared to me just writing it here, but one of the main takeaways for me is that this guy isn't only a piece of shit with 230 prior criminal charges, but is obviously evil and he still gets an exceptionally good looking girl, especially when you consider how unattractive a lot of white women look in trailer trash sorts of areas.
He's 26 years old, and has been to prison twice, so he might as well be NEET for all his career prospects are worth, and of course he has a bad personality, but none of that matters when you're dark triChad.
She loves him so much that she's refusing to snitch on him even though he just murdered three innocent people, right in front of her eyes. He's going to get life anyway and she won't even do it to save face.

I would say that this guy mogs the living shit out of Meeks when it comes to having a bad personality, and his girlfriend arguably looks better too.

Attachments

• VERY bad boy.PNG
    VERY bad boy.PNG
    87.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
This reminds me of that one video of a chad robbing a cab driver at gunpoint with his girlfriend smiling and giggling the whole time.

Man with that story becoming so big he is going to have a stack of mail from horny women everyday when he is in prison.

What makes a Chad is how pretty his face is and how tall he is. Dark triad or whatever shit has nothing to do with it. He looks like the Florida Man and his girlfriend looks like a tranny meth head.

View attachment 293717

Pic related. The GF is in the left frame and the Badboy Chad boyfriend(murderer) is in the middle frame. The guy in the right frame is the brother of the boyfriend, but he didn't participate in the murders.

And here's the video

I don't know if you guys have seen this in the news or not, but I keep seeing videos about it on my youtube home page. Basically three people get murdered at once in trailer trash Florida, and there was a $30,000 reward and a manhunt for the murderer. It was noteworthy because it happened, seemingly randomly, in a low crime rate and presumably white area, while the victims were on a fishing trip at a lake.
Just this morning, the three suspects were arrested and their mugshots and identities revealed at the press conference held by the county's sheriff. When he said that the (good looking) woman suspect was the girlfriend of the guy who killed three people, I knew that I had to at least post something about it here.

If you watch the video, the sheriff gives a lot more backstory and it's easier to understand the signifcance of what happened compared to me just writing it here, but one of the main takeaways for me is that this guy isn't only a piece of shit with 230 prior criminal charges, but is obviously evil and he still gets an exceptionally good looking girl, especially when you consider how unattractive a lot of white women look in trailer trash sorts of areas.
He's 26 years old, and has been to prison twice, so he might as well be NEET for all his career prospects are worth, and of course he has a bad personality, but none of that matters when you're dark triChad.
She loves him so much that she's refusing to snitch on him even though he just murdered three innocent people, right in front of her eyes. He's going to get life anyway and she won't even do it to save face.

I would say that this guy mogs the living shit out of Meeks when it comes to having a bad personality, and his girlfriend arguably looks better too.

before anyone starts

being "dark triad" doesn't make women wet

having a "bad boy" eye area and an aggressive looking face is what makes women wet

his girlfriend looks like a tranny meth head.
Which one of us needs glasses? Her face is perfectly symmetrical. Only her forehead is kind of fucked up. Are you saying that you wouldn't?
before anyone starts

being "dark triad" doesn't make women wet

having a "bad boy" eye area and an aggressive looking face is what makes women wet
Both of which make you dark triad. It's called physiognomy.

Last edited:
He dindu nuffin. He was a good boy.

Gg

Which one of us needs glasses? Her face is perfectly symmetrical. Only her forehead is kind of fucked up. Are you saying that you wouldn't?
Symmetry is all well and good but she doesn't look feminine to me. Maybe it's her expression.

Another personality detector malfunction

Error 404: No Chad was found

They are just a bunch of trailer trash normies.
Good riddance

This reminds me of that one video of a chad robbing a cab driver at gunpoint with his girlfriend smiling and giggling the whole time.
I had something similar happen to me before. I was living in a mexican hood for a few months, and this gang member(who happened to be white) pulled up on me in his car with his girlfriend as I was walking down the sidewalk at night. He rolled down his window and aggresively said to me, "Are you Flaco?". The girlfriend said "no, no, no", in this cutesy little voice, because she realized before he did that he mistook me for someone else, but it's obvious that she was excited by what he did and therefore wanted to see him hurt me because SHE WAS SMILING THE WHOLE TIME.

It's things like that that really make me not feel so bad about the thought of going medieval on a woman if I ever got a wife with coverture. Who cares if she looks ugly afterwards.

View attachment 293717

And here's the video

If you think that girl is "exceptionally" good looking then you have low standards.

Error 404: No Chad was found

They are just a bunch of trailer trash normies.
Good riddance
Don't focus on the chad, focus on the woman. If he has a good looking woman and he's not betabuxxing, then that makes him chad.
A woman doesn't refuse to snitch on her boyfriend for a triple murder, unless he's chad.
then you have low standards.
I'm an incel. And I would say that she's exceptionally good looking. Show me a picture of a woman who looks better than her, and then tell me that your picture is of an average woman.

I live in LA, which is chad central, but also hot femoid central. The female suspect easily beats my three female roommates and the majority of women in my grade that I went to highschool with, and that's only considering women who aren't fat.

Last edited: