Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Badass Timur Bekmansurov Edit

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Cumming in Amelie Cheung is my life goal
★★

According to the publicized testimony of the former teacher, "Timur was distinguished by his intelligence, helped if asked, and also liked Hitler, supported his views, said he would have done the same".[21]

@ChudMasterofBation @Vlarke @MoggedByALoli @La Grande Infamie @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @Gokubro @FuckYou @Cayden Zhang @Lonelyus @DarkStar @NiggerSlayer

Last edited:
Why did he do this?

Why did he do this?
Misanthropy and murder-suicide (also called extended suicide).

"I hated people. I decided to attack an educational institution and realized that people would die because of panic. I wanted to do it. I aimed my gun, wanting to cause death. I loaded it on the fly".
Bekmansurov claimed at trial that he suffered from suicidal and paranoid thoughts, tinnitus in his ears and head, and feelings of tightness in his brain.[25][26] It follows from Bekmansurov's testimony read out in court that in May 2021 he had uncontrollable outbursts of aggression. He could not explain their cause.
During his testimony, Bekmansurov said that before and after the shooting at PGNIU everything seemed unreal to him - as if he was watching what was happening from the outside. He considered different ways to commit suicide, but he said he "didn't have the guts" to make up his mind. The desire to die became the motive for the crime. Bekmansurov wanted to be killed when he was arrested.[28] Bekmansurov's read-out testimony showed that he did not remember killing some people on the day of the shooting. He also said that he had never developed relationships with his peers and was ridiculed in the first grade.[28]
He was apparently a huge mentalcel though
He began to direct his aggression towards his girlfriend, fearing that he would not be able to control himself and would take her life, Bekmansurov broke up with his girlfriend.[27] It also appears from his testimony that if he had met her on the day of the massacre, he would not have shot her because he loved her.[27]

View attachment 1195707

According to the publicized testimony of the former teacher, "Timur was distinguished by his intelligence, helped if asked, and also liked Hitler, supported his views, said he would have done the same".[21]

@ChudMasterofBation @Vlarke @MoggedByALoli @La Grande Infamie @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @Gokubro @FuckYou @Cayden Zhang @Lonelyus @DarkStar @NiggerSlayer
Nice edit.

hard af, love the editing style on this one