Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Badass Brenton Tarrant Edit

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Cumming in Amelie Cheung is my life goal

(Sorry if it's a repost)

@ChudMasterofBation @Vlarke @MoggedByALoli @La Grande Infamie @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @Gokubro @FuckYou @Cayden Zhang @Lonelyus @DarkStar @NiggerSlayer

What came of this besides muzzies hating whites more

Banning guns, more terrorist attacks and more suspicion of the far right
Exactly. I understand the system is beyond corrupt but I don't see how accelerationism helps white people.

All serbro88 edits:

Based.
What came of this besides muzzies hating whites more
He at least would have provided to some, already "truth pilled" individuals the final push to realize what's going on.

But I see your guys point.

He at least would have provided to some, already "truth pilled" individuals the final push to realize what's going on.

But I see your guys point.
He also inspired more people to go ER.

(This edit is amazing btw. Thanks a lot for it.)

His score by itself should be a cause for celebration too (in videogame).

View attachment 1196976

(Sorry if it's a repost)

@ChudMasterofBation @Vlarke @MoggedByALoli @La Grande Infamie @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @Gokubro @FuckYou @Cayden Zhang @Lonelyus @DarkStar @NiggerSlayer
Sick edits

Is there somewhere i can find more info on this? Is this the full video or is this a clip from a larger video? I had no idea there was a conspiracy about this. I knew Buffalo and Vegas were both staged, but i didnt know Christchurch might've been too. The blue socks, mag on the floor, and no bullet holes in the walls is super sus.

I knew Buffalo and Vegas were both staged, but i didnt know Christchurch might've been too. The blue socks, mag on the floor, and no bullet holes in the walls is super sus.
what was faked in the buffalo supermarket one?

what was faked in the buffalo supermarket one?
I dont believe the actual shooting itself was faked, but the identity of the shooter was. It wasnt actually done by a white nationalist. It turned out to be a jew and there are pictures of him in an FBI outfit. aka it was done by a fed. It wasnt a genuine white guy who wanted to seek revenge, it was a psyop by the fbi to further push gun control propaganda and racial division.

I mean, iirc his first victim was literally a white lady. If he was a white nationalist trying to kill blacks (which is what the official narrative claims), he would've never even thought about shooting a white lady. But as a jew he couldnt pass up a perfect opportunity to get away with killing a white person

i didnt know Christchurch might've been too. The blue socks, mag on the floor, and no bullet holes in the walls is super sus.

ik it might seem convincing the way this guy presented it but i just watched the video again and theres a plausible explanation for everything he talked about

bullets on the wall: tarrant aimed near the corner and continued precisely on the bodies (near floor)+ u can see live blood splatter with every shot+ blood on the prayer mats from lots of the guys

mag wasnt there waiting, thats just a fabrication. item doesnt resemble a mag and tarrant drops his own later.

supposedly barefoot guy is a whole other person, if u watch it back guy beside him is wearing blue shoes with white soles, quick camera frame made it look like blue socks.

bullet casings is simple camera glitches with lower quality streams

this guy is a larper whos manipulating his content for a hopeless conspiracy theory, i can give u the link and u can check for urselves if ud like.

But as a jew he couldnt pass up a perfect opportunity to get away with killing a white person
ok but what about that guy who he apologizes to after near the register? why didnt he just shoot him if he was a dirty evil jew?

ok but what about that guy who he apologizes to after near the register? why didnt he just shoot him if he was a dirty evil jew?
Beats me ¯\_( :/ )_/¯

Obviously i dont know why the first thing he did was kill a white lady. I simply guessed it was a case of him hating white people because he's a jewish fed and forgetting the assignment before remembering "oh dang i forgot im only supposed to kill blacks". Or possibly slipping in one white kill knowing later he would just tell his bosses it was an accident. Obviously i dont know his true reasoning for it - no one does - but that was the only thing i could come up with.

Regardless, a white nationalist/nazi/whatever word you want to use, would never deliberately kill a white person in their attack which aims at bringing retribution to minorities

Last edited:
ik it might seem convincing the way this guy presented it but i just watched the video again and theres a plausible explanation for everything he talked about

bullets on the wall: tarrant aimed near the corner and continued precisely on the bodies (near floor)+ u can see live blood splatter with every shot+ blood on the prayer mats from lots of the guys

mag wasnt there waiting, thats just a fabrication. item doesnt resemble a mag and tarrant drops his own later.

supposedly barefoot guy is a whole other person, if u watch it back guy beside him is wearing blue shoes with white soles, quick camera frame made it look like blue socks.

bullet casings is simple camera glitches with lower quality streams

this guy is a larper whos manipulating his content for a hopeless conspiracy theory, i can give u the link and u can check for urselves if ud like.
Thanks for going through that and checking, i was super curious about it. Like you said, the guy in the video did make it sound super convincing

Beats me ¯\_( :/ )_/¯

Obviously i dont know why the first thing he did was kill a white lady. I simply guessed it was a case of him hating white people because he's a jewish fed and forgetting the assignment before remembering "oh dang i forgot im only supposed to kill blacks". Obviously i dont know his true reasoning for it - no one does - but that was the only thing i could come up with.
yeah that was pretty weird

it was an unusual double standard but u can say he couldve possibly classified that white lady as niger level for living and walking around in that majority ape populated area, and the cash register guy was just working his job? does he think about ethics that quickly whys hes literally spraying people in the head, probably not.

Thanks for going through that and checking, i was super curious about it. Like you said, the guy in the video did make it sound super convincing
np :feelsokman:

Meh. He really didn't achieve much aside of basically getting guns banned in NZ and a few shitty copycats.
Even if you'd want to eliminate muslims (which why should you? Muzzies are based because they rape mayowhores) this wouldn't be the way to do it.
If you pick your victims at random there is nothing the government can do to stop you. Like.... Mass murder is a really efficient but in the long term retarded way of eliminating a maximum amount of people.