Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Bad weed experience

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
167d 4h 40m
Ok, so today I tried weed for the second time in my life. My colleague bought some and shared them with me during the nature trip. I smoked a great part of it (don't know the exact amount) and at first, I felt normal, then I started running around the trees feeling so light and energetic whilst laughing for 1 minute straight. After 2 minutes I started feeling half-conscious (as if I had normal brain fog) but then I got some insane heart palpitations, and started feeling like I was asleep ( whilst doing things!) (lucid dreaming? maby), it made me realize how the whole wakefulness- sleep is a fluid spectrum. I also felt alien to the world (like I started thinking wtf am I here) I started panicking, and at some point, I wanted to call an ambulance. I walked into the mud and felt unable to reach my house by myself cause my time of reaction was fucked up. Fortunately, that colleague went in the same direction so I wasn't hit by a truck. The effects lasted 4 hours, now I'm only tired af.

@lengZengcel To koniec @To koniec Diocel @Diocel Languishingrn @Languishingrn Notorious Inkler @Notorious Inkler B @based_meme D @your personality Lebensmüder @Lebensmüder WØLF @WØLF FamilyGuy1999 @FamilyGuy1999 AbsolutelyBrutal @AbsolutelyBrutal Broly @Broly dreadtheblackpill @dreadtheblackpill

Last edited:
To koniec

To koniec

Professional BBC larper
★★★
84d 21h 40m
D @your personality is out of forum

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
71d 12h 13m
SocialzERo said:
Ok, so today I tried weed for the second time in my life. My colleague bought some and shared them with me during the nature trip. I smoked a great part of it (don't know the exact amount) and at first, I felt normal, then I started running around the trees feeling so light and energetic whilst laughing for 1 minute straight. After 2 minutes I started feeling half-conscious (as if I had normal brain fog) but then I got some insane heart palpitations, and started feeling like I was asleep ( whilst doing things!) (lucid dreaming? maby), it made me realize how the whole wakefulness- sleep is a fluid spectrum. I also felt alien to the world (like I started thinking wtf am I here) I started panicking, and at some point, I wanted to call an ambulance. I walked into the mud and felt unable to reach my house by myself cause my time of reaction was fucked up. Fortunately, that colleague went in the same direction so I wasn't hit by a truck. The effects lasted 4 hours, now I'm only tired af.

@lengZengcel To koniec @To koniec Diocel @Diocel Languishingrn @Languishingrn Notorious Inkler @Notorious Inkler B @based_meme D @your personality Lebensmüder @Lebensmüder WØLF @WØLF FamilyGuy1999 @FamilyGuy1999 AbsolutelyBrutal @AbsolutelyBrutal Broly @Broly dreadtheblackpill @dreadtheblackpill
Stopped reading after "I tried weed" :feelsUgh:

You should try testosterone, boyo

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Mïłk Çöñśúmėr
★★★★
34d 9h 23m
weed isn’t my drug of choice, I just die laughing at everything including YouTube ads. One time an old spice commercial came on and when terry crews started yelling I burst into tears laughing. I can’t smoke that often because I live with my parents and they’d kill me if they caught me.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

losing my teen years
-
93d 11h 12m
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
167d 4h 40m
Notorious Inkler said:
Stopped reading after "I tried weed" :feelsUgh:

You should try testosterone, boyo
Will it bring me foids?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
140d 19h 23m
Why am I tagged in this? I don't even smoke weed. KEK

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
335d 12h 17m
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
123d 13h 21m
Did Weed @Weed bite yer peepee?

Weed @Weed thoughts?

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
91d 6h 24m
Wish i had access to weed

Zettacel

Zettacel

KHHTV • Dreadfully Distinct
★★★★★
225d 57m
SocialzERo said:

Dude, that's like the best setting to smoke some weed: with friends and around some scenery.

Assandtites

Assandtites

Why are women even exist ?!!
★★★
5d 5h 33m
Smoke hookah