Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bad UK Met Cop was a serial rapist

Cuck-Damage

Cuck-Damage

Captain
★★★★
based
he sounds like a freak but not a bad guy
The classic "if a woman did it, nobody bats an eye" type of crimes.

Meanwhile they suspect me of being a criminal every 5 minutes even though all I do is night walk and I have no criminal record!

They need to sort out their own ranks before they point a finger at me!

24 rape charges​

nine different women, but some are multiple incident counts, meaning they cover more than 80 sexual offences, including at least 48 rapes.
The court heard that Carrick met some of his victims through online dating sites, such as Tinder and Badoo, or during social occasions - and used his position as a police officer to gain their trust.
The 48-year-old admitted raping some of the women on multiple occasions over months or years
>24 rape charges!!
>but it was only a few women
>and those women he met on dating sites
>but he used his police officer status!!!
>>meeting them over several months and years (consensual)
Some victims were locked in a small cupboard under the stairs in his Hertfordshire home for hours without food or forced to clean his house naked.
>muhsogyny! hate crime
jfl
Carrick whipped one woman with a belt, urinated on some of his victims, and told them when they could eat and sleep.
>HE'S A SLAVER NOW!?! :feels::soy: :horror:
He called women "fat and lazy" or his "slave" as he controlled them financially, isolated them from friends and family, and forbade them from speaking with other men or even their own children.
:feelsseriously:
>Women have no autonomy! he controlled them!!!

It's rape if you're beta whiteboy, it's "grooming" at most if you're a Pakistani alpha.

I don't like cops however a third of them apparently beat up their wives after coming home from their workshift

It's rape if you're beta whiteboy, it's "grooming" at most if you're a Pakistani alpha.
TJ0678.jpg

Gandhi would make all pakis die by making them smell his flip flops

Finally a cop with decent values , Give this man a medal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back