Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bad times

• Thread starter Deleted member 41003
  • Start date
Deleted member 41003

Deleted member 41003

Chronic pain of existence
-
If I had been born 30 years earlier, I would have had a chance of a normal life. Technology has destroyed this world, especially social media, they brainwash people.

nah we would be incels regardless of era

Foids were acting degenerate 30 years ago too you would need to go way back before kikes killed everything.

In those days, tradition, culture, social norms, religions limited women, only a small percentage showed real feminine nature, without restrictions women are dangerous.

In the past, women were more obedient and could really love. Moral corruption is currently at a very high level, and it gets worse every year.

In those days, tradition, culture, social norms, religions limited women, only a small percentage showed real feminine nature, without restrictions women are dangerous.

In the past, women were more obedient and could really love. Moral corruption is currently at a very high level, and it gets worse every year.
I agree but 30years ago definitely wasn't any better you would need to go back to 1300s-1500s

If I had been born 30 years earlier, I would have had a chance of a normal life. Technology has destroyed this world, especially social media, they brainwash people.
You're absolutly right. The internet actually made things worse.

Of course the low IQ bluepill infiltrator doesn't understand anything :feelshaha:

60 years ago was the peak for non-Chad men. :feelsrope:

I agree but 30years ago definitely wasn't any better you would need to go back to 1300s-1500s

Sounding like a Boomer. Of course it was better. But 100 years ago was much more ideal socially.

Sounding like a Boomer. Of course it was better. But 100 years ago was much more ideal socially.
better than now ? yes. But it still had alot of flaws, in medieval europe it was near-perfect.