Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bad things happen when Mongoloid women betray their own men for white men.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★
Look at modern Latin American countries with large mestizo populations—nothing but corruption. There’s a strong lack of discipline and order in these cultures. (Because of Native American women who rejected their own men.)

Look at Hapas. Similar to Mestizos, they also have very low academic and social performance. At least that’s what I’ve heard. (Because of Asian women who rejected their own men.)

Look at modern Latin American countries with large mestizo populations—nothing but corruption. There’s a strong lack of discipline and order in these cultures. (Because of Native American women who rejected their own men.)

Look at Hapas. Similar to Mestizos, they also have very low academic and social performance. At least that’s what I’ve heard. (Because of Asian women who rejected their own men.)
All mutts should be sent to gas chambers, the world would be a better place without them in it.

Wrong.

Look at Russia: Tatar and Mongolian women sided with the Russians when they captured Kazan, and much of the Russian aristocracy emerged from that period, including the mothers of Peter the Great and Ivan the Terrible.

Wrong.

Look at Russia: Tatar and Mongolian women sided with the Russians when they captured Kazan, and much of the Russian aristocracy emerged from that period, including the mothers of Peter the Great and Ivan the Terrible.
Those slavcels should be nuked, the world is tired of those half gook fuckers pale nigger fuckers.

It's crazy to think that no other race than Whites and Asians are able to successfully lead a country. Not even the most hardcore equalist can fight against this.

It's crazy to think that no other race than Whites and Asians are able to successfully lead a country. Not even the most hardcore equalist can fight against this.
Yes. I think white supremacists tend to hate Asians because they’ve reached a level of civilization attainment that can surpass that of white civilization.

Gooks will be mostly extinct by 2 centuries at the most and whites will share their fate, it will just take us a longer time to die off. Then, this world will be like planet of the apes, full of spics, Currycels and niggers.

Yes. I think white supremacists tend to hate Asians because they’ve reached a level of civilization attainment that can surpass that of white civilization.
They have already surpassed others. Just look at Japan and China; they are leading the world in technology. Even Apple products are made there, despite being 'designed' in California (which is a BS)

if they are nuked, the world will be nuked.
Their nukes are duds, their all bark and no bite. Ukraine has shown the world how weak Russia really is, those slavcels fuckers will be eating my jewusa bullets sooner or later in this century.

Bad things happen whenever racemixing occurs